Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

And again...I refuse to use that much gold. No moon dragon and only level 69 so enough dragons I don't have.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	18596
    He is a cute little fellow! I love him!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I am inclined to agree that the Rainbow Spire is not the dragon. Perhaps if anyone has skipped to complete the whole goal they can confirm.

The last task is to 'raise the rainbow spire' and from the pop up picture of the quest, I am guessing this is a piece of decor rather than being a task to craft Rainbow Sentinel dragon in the spell shop.

The quests themselves equal 6 days and 16 hours in a 7 day timer.

If we have to craft a 16 hr dragon as well, that would be more than 7 days.
    Yes, the rainbow spire is not the dragon itself. I'm not sure if it's a piece of decor, but crafting it from the spell shop after obtaining the three medallions will summon the Rainbow Sentinel dragon. I think that's how it will go.

Tealantern is it okay if you can confirm this? Since you've obtained the dragon already.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Yes, the rainbow spire is not the dragon itself. I'm not sure if it's a piece of decor, but crafting it from the spell shop after obtaining the three medallions will summon the Rainbow Sentinel dragon. I think that's how it will go.

Tealantern is it okay if you can confirm this? Since you've obtained the dragon already.
    I will do :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

You need to have the Rainbow Spire to summon the dragon, but in the goal where it says that we need to craft it, we need also to have completed 5 times the Magic Dragon quest and have won 5 times in the battle arena, you can craft the Rainbow Spire and have it before the quest's and battles are done, but you will only summon/receive the dragon when the goal is complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	40 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	18600Click image for larger version. 

Views:	48 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	18599Click image for larger version. 

Views:	48 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	18599The lantern spire is a decoration covering a 2x2 space. Since I skipped through to the end And got my dragon BEFORE I crafted my lantern spire I don't know if or how the lantern relates to how the dragon is obtained. My dragon is now a teen and very sweet :-)
    Last edited by Tealantern; 02-25-15 at 06:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ughh late start and Paladin in my arena for days already. TL please give us a little more time!

Executive Chef
    Got quest out 19 hrs late

Banned
    I want to know if they gonna do this again this year ONCE ANDROID gets update and they can get a chance also GRR any word from TL would be nice

Executive Chef
    Looks like I'm not gonna make this one...

was planning on skipping one part for 99 gold... but, this morning, I fell in a gem-trap and lost 1,000 gold.... I really hope TL has mercy on me, I've been crying, litteraly crying...

1,000 gold... bought 260,000 food, while I had over 3,000,000 food already....

1,000 gold... *making a little prayer*...