Parakeet Dragon

New: Parakeet Dragon

Info:
    -Recolored Eagle
    -Yellow/Green
    -Super Rare
    -500 Gold

How to breed (my guess):
    Air10 + Forest10 in that order, since it's the only yellow/green dragon in the market in that specific order.

Image:

Fashion Designer
    I got mine level 10 Forest then level 10 Air

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    I got mine level 10 Forest then level 10 Air
    ditto ....
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    i used an Epic Air+Epic Forest=Parakeet
    Breed/Hatch=5 hrs
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also use two epic fairy dragons to produce the same result as I got one with each set of breeding just to try and see if it would work.

Rhino Keeper
    I was trtying for the fairy dragon before the update and was getting a bunch of fruitfuls... and that still hasn't changed. I guess I'm in my streak of fruitfuls, sometimes I get stuck on breeding the same common dragons over and over again. I guess I'm stuck in that rut now

Will try to use the regular dragons to see if I get them... I have been using fruitfuls lately on the mix.

I thought I would take a break from failing to get an Atlantis (23 tries and counting) and try for a Parakeet and so far I'm two for two on getting yet more fruitfuls (to think I used to think they were cute as well) so I am guessing I will be breeding, hatching and selling a lot more fruitfuls before I get the Parakeet congrats to those that already have one though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightnic View Post
    I thought I would take a break from failing to get an Atlantis (23 tries and counting) and try for a Parakeet and so far I'm two for two on getting yet more fruitfuls (to think I used to think they were cute as well) so I am guessing I will be breeding, hatching and selling a lot more fruitfuls before I get the Parakeet congrats to those that already have one though
    Me too, I decided to try for parakeet after trying (and failing) for wizard. Maybe I'll even get that fairy that's been avoiding me for so long.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I got parakeet on first try.. Epic air and epic forest!! But I still cnt get a planet, wizard or mindvolt!!

New Resident
    I've gotten 2fairys already while trying for parakeet..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast