View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Are you chopping rocks and logs instead of using ponds and mushrooms? Sure drops for former, chance drops for latter.
    mostly rocks and logs, but ponds and fountain when I run short of water. Yep, I've had to replenish water. When I have to replenish water I make breaded fish. But I keep telling myself I have 9 days left, so I'm pretty well on track. luckily I had 99 breaded fish when I started, so I'm good there.
    Ivy's hut , Ivy's bakery , fairy respite, bar&grille have dropped bread. But they have long wait times.
    I'm on level 8, so I feel like I'm on the downhill slope. Things are getting easier.
    Im wondering if I need to spawn Toadlette every time from adventure?
    I'm gonna look closer at that.

Correction: I'm on level 10! Better than I thought.
    Another correction: not fairy respite but summer gazebo drops bread.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-21-17 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Who hoo!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    For myself I using mushroom and pond even if its not giving 100% chance drop. Because rock and logs are expensive and I invested all my coins to adventure to get caps. Still working my t-cottage here -_-
    Have you checked your storage for rocks, grass, trees and old logs and plants? I got many for free from events, adventures and the Treeples. Maybe you have some while you didn't know...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    mostly rocks and logs, but ponds and fountain when I run short of water. Yep, I've had to replenish water. When I have to replenish water I make breaded fish. But I keep telling myself I have 9 days left, so I'm pretty well on track. luckily I had 99 breaded fish when I started, so I'm good there.
    Ivy's hut , Ivy's bakery , fairy respite, bar&grille have dropped bread. But they have long wait times.
    I'm on level 8, so I feel like I'm on the downhill slope. Things are getting easier.
    Im wondering if I need to spawn Toadlette every time from adventure?
    I'm gonna look closer at that.

Correction: I'm on level 10! Better than I thought.
    I would stop going on adventures once I had enough caps to upgrade the farmhouse to level 6, then I would sent out 1 adventure at goal 11 (ones sent out before won't spawn warrior only soldiers). Bear in mind defeating warrior will give you spears and other items and the t- cottage, spire and farmhouse ought to supply you with enough event items without having to resort to adventures.

Executive Chef
    I would stop going on adventures once I had enough caps to upgrade the farmhouse to level 6, then I would sent out 1 adventure at goal 11 (ones sent out before won't spawn warrior only soldiers). Bear in mind defeating warrior will give you spears and other items and the t- cottage, spire and farmhouse ought to supply you with enough event items without having to resort to adventures.
    thanks for all your input. Just a couple of days ago I wasn't even going to do this event and now I'm at L8. I guess I should say never say never.
    In an hour or so, I'll be experiencing the eclipse. So neat!!! Folks be careful out there. Eyesight is more important. Don't take your eyesight for granted!!!

Correction: I'm on level 10. Further than I thought.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-21-17 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Whoo hoo!

Executive Chef
    For all those struggling with resources for multiple adventures, I posted a few pages back that your best bet may be to craft the t-cottage first before the t-soldier and level it up to 3. Both require a total of 20 caps, but the level 3 cottage has a guaranteed drop of 1 shroom cap every 4h (4 gems to speed up).
    thank you for this excellent advice!
    it makes collecting shrooms much easier and much less expensive in speeding the cottage rather than the castle/barracks.
    concentrating in upgrading the cottage before the other buildings (even if not required) definitely helps to collect shrooms and the other drops needed.
    t-cottage is now a mini-castle!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Making the t-cottage first was definitely the way to go. It auto-completes after you make the spire and the caps are needed as early as possible. The cottage level 3 has great drops too. Very enjoyable event, and the first event in which I haven't used gems. This one is very doable.

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from my t-cottage, but NO shroom cap! Does it need to be level 3? I need to have farmhouse at 6 for the step I'm on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I just collected from my t-cottage, but NO shroom cap! Does it need to be level 3? I need to have farmhouse at 6 for the step I'm on.
    I think so. My level 3 cottage gave cap and vine. I upgraded cottage and am now working on L6 farmhouse. Still have 9 days left, I may have to spend a lot of time building up my moss and mushrooms again. They are used up so fast. But I'm so close to wrapping this one up. Whew!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    The cottage does need to be level 3 to drop a shroom cap. It drops vines and other good stuff too.

Rhino Keeper
    Dang!!! Ok thanks