Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

I have so many that I put a bunch in front of 2 theaters for the audience. Looks kinda cute that way

Executive Chef

No Alicorn Parts!

For almost 10 months now Sending my knights on adventures ( all kinds) from the castle and barracks not a single part for alicorn dropped, all the alicorns I have were bought with gems!
    Same thing for the burning Ember, also my Dragon was bought with gems!
    I have been playing since july and started sending my knights out in september, don't you think, through all of these months I should het at leadt a wing! Nothing, zilch, nichts, nada, rien.
    I am sick and tired of looking at the Goal that needs the Burning Ember to cross it off the list

As long as you have completed the Goal "Researching The Steed" and are on the Goal "The Mystic Alicorn", you will eventually obtain the Alicorn parts.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    As long as you have completed the Goal "Researching The Steed" and are on the Goal "The Mystic Alicorn", you will eventually obtain the Alicorn parts.
    I only have 3 goals in my log book
    1-Coping Mechanism ( upgrade the Royal maze to lvl 2 )
    2- Four Trinkets of Blessing ( Blythewood upgrade )
    3- Raw Materials ( for which I need the Burning Ember to finish )

I am fully expanded, Got all of my badges, have all of my buildings upgraded to lvl 5 except Knights Hall lvl 3 working on upgrading that.
    Have a the extra, fortune teller, Pergola Totally upgraded, Inn totally upgraded, Mermaid Pond, Faerie Respite lvl 5. All the tabernum Crystals, Have I missed something ?! bcz these goals you are mentioning I have never got !
    So how come I am new to those goals you are mentioning?!
    when will they occur ?!
    What will triggers them ?! I am really astounded that until now I never even read the quests you are talking about!

If you do not have the Love Shack from last year's Valentine's Day version, you will not have access to this Goal and will not be able to craft the Alicorn. I have merged your thread with the main Alicorn thread. Please see the very first post of this thread for more information.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you do not have the Love Shack from last year's Valentine's Day version, you will not have access to this Goal and will not be able to craft the Alicorn. I have merged your thread with the main Alicorn thread. Please see the very first post of this thread for more information.
    Thank you for your reply,
    Nope I do not have the Love Shack! This is so unfair!
    Why some players get to craft it and other pay for it???

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Thank you for your reply,
    Nope I do not have the Love Shack! This is so unfair!
    Why some players get to craft it and other pay for it???
    You had to be playing in February 2013 to be able to get the Love Shack. So if you weren't playing then it's not available to you. You cannot pay for the Love Shack, it was part of a Valentine goal. Fairness has nothing to do with it, sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You had to be playing in February 2013 to be able to get the Love Shack. So if you weren't playing then it's not available to you. You cannot pay for the Love Shack, it was part of a Valentine goal. Fairness has nothing to do with it, sorry.
    Well we had Valentine Goal this year without a Love Shack, or something similar !
    Why not give all players the SAME FAIR chances to craft an Alicorn ?!
    I started playing in June 2013,
    And as you 've put it, all the players who started after February are doomed to buy them!
    And fairness has nothing to do with it yes, it is Business after all.

We did not re-release the Love Shack this year. This year we offered a chance to craft the Pink Alicorn through Goals. Players who did not play during this time will not be able to craft this Pink Alicorn and will need to purchase with Gems. These are limited time seasonal features and will not always be available to craft.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 02-28-14 at 03:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Still didnt find the horn of Alicorn.. Feeling so sad. Can anybody help me??