Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Goal: When pigs fly 11-14-2013

Rhino Keeper
    Ok.. I'm ready for the next update... Have almost a billion coins.... Hmmm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    Ok.. I'm ready for the next update... Have almost a billion coins.... Hmmm
    Wondering what's up for Christmas? Reindeer pigs or Santa Baron?

Rhino Keeper
    I think I did something stupid by crafting another turkey costume. I thought I could use it on another animal. Didn't realize that we maybe have to do the sheep too. Can we use the extra one after we finished all the animals?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    I think I did something stupid by crafting another turkey costume. I thought I could use it on another animal. Didn't realize that we maybe have to do the sheep too. Can we use the extra one after we finished all the animals?
    If you crafted 2, you should have left one in your workshop until the next animal update and collected then as that would have registered as a new one. I know it means keeping a workshop out of action for several days, but saves wasting a costume and materials.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    If you crafted 2, you should have left one in your workshop until the next animal update and collected then as that would have registered as a new one. I know it means keeping a workshop out of action for several days, but saves wasting a costume and materials.
    Thanks Jay but unfortunately I have already crafted it and is in my storage. What a pity!

I've been lucky with the last two quests and had been with this until now. When I placed my pig and was up to petting it twice, the game glitches and closed itself and now it is telling me I am up to the dress the pig goal and my dress button simply won't allow me to tap it. The pig or the costume is not in my inventory, but I am no longer able to craft the costume. I have closed and reopened game, turned iPad on and off and even deleted and reinstalled and this button still won't allow me to press it. Any suggestions?

I completed the goals for the turkey costumes for the chicken then the pig, but I don't have this goal for the cow. What triggers it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stormysteph93 View Post
    I've been lucky with the last two quests and had been with this until now. When I placed my pig and was up to petting it twice, the game glitches and closed itself and now it is telling me I am up to the dress the pig goal and my dress button simply won't allow me to tap it. The pig or the costume is not in my inventory, but I am no longer able to craft the costume. I have closed and reopened game, turned iPad on and off and even deleted and reinstalled and this button still won't allow me to press it. Any suggestions?
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    I will also flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by homegrrrl View Post
    I completed the goals for the turkey costumes for the chicken then the pig, but I don't have this goal for the cow. What triggers it?
    The cow quest was offered before these two. It has now expired. Sorry.

(To have gotten the Cow quest, you needed to be on at least level 10 and have Old Thomas and Ivy turned into humans. )
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-17-13 at 06:37 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I have the same issue with the Smell Good Potion, not being able to craft one more to complete the goal. Somehow I was able to make it before the goal was on my game, made2, then made another 2 that counted for the goal. I have a total of 4 of the potions, potion shop shows "inventory is full" and the goal shows 2 of 3 potions completed. I visited a neighbor and force closed, that didn't solve it, then deleted and reinstalled and still my "inventory is full." I really don't want to use gems for this goal since I have the ingredients. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast