Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to access S8 games

Executive Chef
    Being kicked out of CS time and again, all my actions done before looping and have to do them again, if I get the energy spent then, back.
    I will be leaving " Very nice rating and comment" indeed!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We did not experience these connection issues when checking out your accounts. Please try force closing Castle Story, turn off your wifi, turn wifi back on and then check your game. Please let us know if the issue persists.
    Still does not work for me. It's just Castle Story, RS and BS work fine. Reset my WiFi and force closed apps several time over the past couple hours. No change, still won't load, all I get is the Attention need internet screen. I'm currently using the forum via web browser on my phone so connection is good.
    Going on third day now, unable to access Castle Story at all. Extremely frustrating as I'm sure I've now lost the ability to complete a few of the incredibly short timed goals that I was close to completing. No issue with other Storm8 games. Only Castle Story. Please check your servers. I would appreciate some in game compensation or consolation items/goals since this is due to no fault of my own but I know that is asking way too much of TeamLava or Storm8 given their history. I would just really like to be able to even play the game. Will uninstall soon if this problem continues. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kyellie View Post
    Going on third day now, unable to access Castle Story at all. Extremely frustrating as I'm sure I've now lost the ability to complete a few of the incredibly short timed goals that I was close to completing. No issue with other Storm8 games. Only Castle Story. Please check your servers. I would appreciate some in game compensation or consolation items/goals since this is due to no fault of my own but I know that is asking way too much of TeamLava or Storm8 given their history. I would just really like to be able to even play the game. Will uninstall soon if this problem continues. Thanks.
    A friend has been having issues with CS for a month or more. Keeps crashing when she visits and she can only tap on a few farmhouses etc.

It is happening to me as well. nearly every time I check messages yesterday and now just randomly every 10 minutes or so. maybe with the upside down kingdoms yesterday in another thread they are working on giving us back the ability to view vertically again Now that would be worth all the crashing issues but other stuff not really.

Executive Chef
    I opened a theead in bugs and issues about these crashings and losing already done actions.
    here's the link, https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....S8-games/page3
    More people post their problems, might force S8 to listen!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    A friend has been having issues with CS for a month or more. Keeps crashing when she visits and she can only tap on a few farmhouses etc.
    She needs to post her problems here in the forum, and seek help also from Support !

If my problems continue I will be deleting all of their games ( even if Iam at the highest levels in all of them) and be finished with their indifference to players plights!
    Have had enough of their disrespect and just wanting my $$$
    Last edited by Liloze; 06-18-15 at 10:16 AM.

Is everyone experiencing this issue using wifi to try to connect to the game(s)? Is anyone using data and experiencing this issue as well?

We're currently investigating this. If you are experiencing this and have access to a computer where the wifi issue is occurring, please follow these steps:

For WINDOWS:
    1. Open the Command Prompt. You can do this by clicking start->run-> type in "cmd".

2. Highlight and copy the line below:
    tracert -w 300 75.98.0.150

3. Right click on your Command Prompt window bar. Go to edit-> paste (hit enter) wait for it to finish, it may take some time.

4. Attach the result on your Desktop to an email and send to support@storm8.com.

5. Send a forum PM to PikaSquirrel with the ticket number.

For MAC:
    1. Click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Terminal
    This will create a shell window.

2. Copy the line of text below in to the shell window (paste) hit enter (It may take sometime to finish that command.)
    traceroute -w 300 75.98.0.150

3. Attach the result on your Desktop to an email and send to support@storm8.com.

5. Send a forum PM to PikaSquirrel with the ticket number.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-18-15 at 11:52 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    I am using ipad Air and my wifi is working fine.
    Deleted BS and reloaded, nothing is fixed.
    This problem started yesterday with the update of BS and RS!

Thank you Pika for trying to help, however ( and color me ignorant) , but I really don't know what your post is about!
    Don't understand it

I access my Wifi through Router given by my Internet Provider, and this router is also working great.
    Here's asampler of my Wifi connection
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	20978

Just editing to add : that actions done prior to the crash are cancelled once I am able to log in after nth tries, and I find myself re-doing them, and sometimes not once but thrice! - I don't want to sound pretentious -but for me it is an indication of synch errors, not wifi!
    Thank you again Pika for all the help you could provide, especially at this time, with timed goals
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-18-15 at 11:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    FYI, all these problems people are now experiencing was happening to me a few months back and I reported it here on the forum. Lasted about three maybe four whole months. I couldn't make anything in my kitchen because the constant looping and do overs. Ran out of meals for adventures for the first time since I started years ago. Everything would go missing out of every crafting building. Game would crash every time I tried to visit neighbors so couldn't visit them which made them think I no longer was even trying to be a good neighbor. The few times I could visit without crashing I couldn't post on anyone's wall. I would type out a message, hit post, everything would freeze, then close out. Then one day it all righted itself. Here's hoping it won't last for moths for everyone as it did me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    FYI, all these problems people are now experiencing was happening to me a few months back and I reported it here on the forum. Lasted about three maybe four whole months. I couldn't make anything in my kitchen because the constant looping and do overs. Ran out of meals for adventures for the first time since I started years ago. Everything would go missing out of every crafting building. Game would crash every time I tried to visit neighbors so couldn't visit them which made them think I no longer was even trying to be a good neighbor. The few times I could visit without crashing I couldn't post on anyone's wall. I would type out a message, hit post, everything would freeze, then close out. Then one day it all righted itself. Here's hoping it won't last for moths for everyone as it did me.
    OMG, so sorry this happened to you as well
    I commend you on your patience, but as far as I am concerned, if this issue persists for only a week, then Bye Bye S8 games. Will delete them all.

I want to play a game to have fun not to get frustrated, and aggravated.
    I mean isn't it what games are for ? !
    Last edited by Liloze; 06-18-15 at 12:02 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast