View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    I will submit feedback from the community along with poll results at the close of the poll.

Fashion Designer
    Just wanted to give a big thank you to the folks that spend alot of time in the forum answering questions, moderating, and basically being kind and unselfish sources of assistance and information. Especially Judy, Pookie, Rynetory2, and MeowMeow.

Quote Originally Posted by stormdagi View Post
    I thought we were able to use our supplies to still craft coin to hand in after event ended? Is this not the case. As I have everything to craft another coin. I would have used gems to speed up if we were unable to craft after event closer. And if we can?t still craft why give so many extra days? Is this another glitch? As I was under the impression we just needed to collect but could still craft. Awaiting a reply. Preferable private also so I see it. As I?m awaiting replies to previous messages.

Replied to your pms. Rynetory2
    Hiya can't craft coins in the studio? Still 6 days to go also some one quoted 350 gems to craft a gnome? That was 5 coins and terrarium - mine says 300 gems for only 4 coins on the event tab - I don't even know if that's 300 for one coin or the lot? Can anyone help?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amsodopey1 View Post
    Hiya can't craft coins in the studio? Still 6 days to go also some one quoted 350 gems to craft a gnome? That was 5 coins and terrarium - mine says 300 gems for only 4 coins on the event tab - I don't even know if that's 300 for one coin or the lot? Can anyone help?
    That's 300 coins to finish.
    One coin is 75 gems.
    You must of gave one coin.

Did you give the Terrarium?
    Cause there is a gem charge if you didn't.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Just wanted to give a big thank you to the folks that spend alot of time in the forum answering questions, moderating, and basically being kind and unselfish sources of assistance and information. Especially Judy, Pookie, Rynetory2, and MeowMeow.
    Those are kind words especially when sometimes we are all frustrated due to drops from pigs etc.
    Speaking for myself ...I love this game and I am one of the lucky OCD players that I no longer work so play, play, play
    Let the events roll out...I love them ....I love the challenges.....I love winning too but that doesn't always happen.
    But I will keep going and when an event starts means go go go

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The actual event ended last night meaning all drops from pigs, maple trees and seeing the GNOME for the Spice ceased.
    All that was going to continue was the chance to turn in what items you had like coins and the Terrarium and give gems for what you were missing to get the GNOME for seven extra days.

See post one of this thread there is some information there on what happens in the seven days after the event ended.
    I am sorry that you were unable to get all the required items needed before the event ended.

We were waiting for confirmation if the recipes to make items would still be available.
    I suppose the issue I have with this is that it clearly said next to the gnome I had more days then the event box shows. As so many of us have perceived this incorrectly and been misled it?s been suggested to me to go to trading standards for misleading advertising. It?s a game, usually a brilliant game but spent money in the belief I was now having extra days to achieve a new goal/event. Thinking this over.

New Resident
    I am trying to get a clear picture of what the status is now;

The second part of the gnome-quest is back but one can only finish it by buying it with gems? (since one can not craft anything in the studio or elsewhere and there are no more drops)

Is there any point in hanging on to gnome spices, mushrooms, burgers, etc? Are we waiting for anthing more or is this it?

Quote Originally Posted by babycl View Post
    I am trying to get a clear picture of what the status is now;

The second part of the gnome-quest is back but one can only finish it by buying it with gems? (since one can not craft anything in the studio or elsewhere and there are no more drops)

Is there any point in hanging on to gnome spices, mushrooms, burgers, etc? Are we waiting for anthing more or is this it?
    That?s what I want to know also. I have all these supplies to make a coin and terrarium just taking up space. Is anyone going to answer our questions?
    Are they going to fix it so we can continue playing or should we just get rid of this stuff. This is one of many times this game as been unfair and it?s not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Heymichx View Post
    I suppose the issue I have with this is that it clearly said next to the gnome I had more days then the event box shows. As so many of us have perceived this incorrectly and been misled it?s been suggested to me to go to trading standards for misleading advertising. It?s a game, usually a brilliant game but spent money in the belief I was now having extra days to achieve a new goal/event. Thinking this over.
    Step 3 of after 7 definitely says you will be able to craft coins for the extra days you just won't get supllies?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you get a gnome?
    3. Which goal were you at when the event ended?
    4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    I got one gnome without gems and used gems to get the second. Should I answer that I got my gnome without using gems?