Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Rhino Keeper
    Keep going evebody! As higher level farms finish they are starting to sell melons and items already made. I'm almost done thanks to them and will be selling too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Keep going evebody! As higher level farms finish they are starting to sell melons and items already made. I'm almost done thanks to them and will be selling too
    If you don't mind - when you start selling, what will you be selling?

Because for me the watermelon foods are harder than the maps, land deeds and etc to find.

I'm not sure why, but I've only had luck finding the flowers and sharks.

Is it because they sell fast?

Rhino Keeper
    I think everybody always sells whatever they have extra of. But I mean to sell all the watermelon stuff for this event to help others finish.
    And I think they are hard to find because not a lot have finished and are not selling yet.

I don?t get it. Having 2 different fruits from one tree is one thing. Having ( random is beyond absurd and impossible. I have made 2 pic mellons in 4 days. At this rate I will need 12-14 days more to complete this quest. What?s the point. You need to adjust somhing. Either the drop rate or reduce the time to harvest or make it multiple fruit from each plant something. Unless the objective was to have everyone fail. I never complain but this is the exception as it is an exercise in futility

Estoy atascada en el objetivo 7. No he obtenido las sandias lunares. A colmo son 8 jugos aparte de las que piden en los carritos de sandia del objetivo 8. No creo lograrlo.

NO access to melons

I cannot access Melon plots on my farm and I?m at level 42. Please help

Tabbers_31 Para acceder a las parcelas de sandia debes cumplir las 20 entregas y las 20 visitas a la comunidad del objetivo 1... Al completarlo se desbloquean.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbers_31 View Post
    I cannot access Melon plots on my farm and I?m at level 42. Please help

Goal 1
    Send 20 planes
    Visit 20 Community Farmers
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

AFTER YOU COMPLETE ABOVE GOAL THE PLANTER BOXES BECOME AVAILABLE
    Goal 2
    Buy 1 Planter box from the Market HIT GO
    I had to hit go to get to where it is for sale
    Get 1 Basic Watermelon from the Planter Box
    Give 4 Watermelon Seeds
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Farm Supplier
    These moon and star melons are tough to get I may get 1 a day, been going thu and just visiting a lot of farms and just hoping I can find more I have bought a extra plot but doesn?t seem to help much! How do they expect us to finish with only getting one random melon,one a day of the type I need. I was lucky to find melon pigs on a neighbors farm otherwise it would be worse.

Lo mismo me pasa. Obtengo todo excepto ese. En el peri?dico encuentro todo excepto ese. No aparece!!!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast