Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Goal 5 of Swift Taylor is Gather an ornate chemise. Then goal 6 also wants you to make one! Are they serious? We need to make two? Is that right? That is a lot of work and very repetitive. I would rather make two different items of clothing than make one item twice. Tell me this is a glitch!
    Sorry, not a glitch. The next goal is to do the Tailor Trade in the Royal Exchange that takes 2 Ornate Chemise, 2 Ornate Loafers, and 2 Ornate Chapeaus. You receive 80,000 gold coins.

Fashion Designer
    Help me with the math: two entire suits of clothes takes 12 Gold Nuggets and 60 Silver Ore (plus various misc.) For this quest I'm getting a Royal Goat (which I could have bought for gems) plus the trade's 80K Coins.

So if we did this in future, we're basically converting gold nuggets to coins. Does anyone have TOO MANY nuggets that they'd want to cash them out like this? :-O
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Help me with the math: two entire suits of clothes takes 12 Gold Nuggets and 60 Silver Ore (plus various misc.) For this quest I'm getting a Royal Goat (which I could have bought for gems) plus the trade's 80K Coins.

So if we did this in future, we're basically converting gold nuggets to coins. Does anyone have TOO MANY nuggets that they'd want to cash them out like this? :-O
    Nope, I'd rather trade what I do have for gems!

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner

If you do the Golden Trade you can get 20 gems. So if coins are not an issue, I would rather go for gems . Now I will not produce any more ornate clothes then necessary unless I am maxed in golden nuggets, which never happened in the last 5 years.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Re. Swift tailor, I never got credit for the ornate camise. It’s in my inventory, but doesn’t count towards goal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    Re. Swift tailor, I never got credit for the ornate camise. It?s in my inventory, but doesn?t count towards goal?
    You have to make two.. I think one is used for an Adventure or a Trade we have to send out.. i think someone mentioned this is in one the myriad of earlier posts
    Last edited by podunkiana; 03-13-19 at 06:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wanted take time out to thank all the great people who keep us on top of the game with all their hints & etc to help us with the game. Does anyone know if after completing goal 7 do we need to keep collecting the silky fur? My goats need to take a well earned rest.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Royal goat the only price of a Swift Tailor or am I missing something? 12 gold nuggets is worth 20 gems in combination with the golden eggs/apples(which I have plenty of), but why always the gold nuggets? Those are the ones needed the most. The Royal goat is only 40 gems so why bother with al the materials, so again am I missing something?

This is why I quit doing this particular event. My golden nuggets are low and valued. I'm not trading them for a freaking goat.

S8, why not ask for golden eggs or golden apples? I am maxed out on those.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dear all, When this storyline was released it was added into the Hidden Forest thread as it was unknown if it was related to that storyline or not. Given it's not, I've moved the post to this new thread. Please continue any discussions about this main storyline here. Thanks. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-14-19 at 05:55 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast