Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    Hi. So the event is done after winning the three main prizes? We are stuck with remade items? Unfortunately I made a lot �� so we are stuck rep,aging what we have won over and over? Oh noooooo....at least it might help if we could expand farm..I have no room in silo Thanks for all you do
    Yup, once you won all the bonus prizes that mean you completed the event. Congratulation! As for the remaining items, you can either continue using them to craft item or wait for the event to end to discard them out.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I play on my farm on both iOS and android (my iPad at home, my phone elsewhere), and I got the event on my android. Are the prizes there different or the same? Because I don't want to spend time and energy just to get the same things...
    The reason I'm worried is the fact that I can see the goat on my android, which is a first with iOS only pets. Haven't seen the pig, bunny or either dog (birthday prize & baloon prize) on my phone, but the goat is there, running around and stuff. I doubt that I'll be able to get two goats, although it would be awesome.
    Any staff people here? Would love to know. Thanks in advance.

I have sent a more than 10 deliveries today, and have not received a single RSVP. Earlier this week I was getting 2-3 RSVP 's for the same number of deliveries. The two I have gotten have been from the mailbox. Is anyone else having this problem?

Can we get more land to expand please? Where are we to put all the birthday prizes? It's a pretty tight squeeze right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monarch789 View Post
    I have sent a more than 10 deliveries today, and have not received a single RSVP. Earlier this week I was getting 2-3 RSVP 's for the same number of deliveries. The two I have gotten have been from the mailbox. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I've been having this problem for a few days.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Quote Originally Posted by nadavolf View Post
    I play on my farm on both iOS and android (my iPad at home, my phone elsewhere), and I got the event on my android. Are the prizes there different or the same? Because I don't want to spend time and energy just to get the same things...
    The reason I'm worried is the fact that I can see the goat on my android, which is a first with iOS only pets. Haven't seen the pig, bunny or either dog (birthday prize & baloon prize) on my phone, but the goat is there, running around and stuff. I doubt that I'll be able to get two goats, although it would be awesome.
    Any staff people here? Would love to know. Thanks in advance.
    I think the prizes are different. It seems like a shorter event on Android. Back during the blossom event, I could see the fawn on other people's stores. At the end of the event Android users could buy the fawn out right for gems, but you could only have one (pet limit). If you can see the goat this time around, expect the goat to be up for sale for gems at the end of the event.

I've just purchased the ?7.99 package which is supposed to give you upgrade parts plus 10 RSVPs and 10 presents. I got the upgrade parts but none of the items you are supposed to get for the event, they are not showing up anywhere on my farm.

Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dotty13587 View Post
    I've just purchased the ?7.99 package which is supposed to give you upgrade parts plus 10 RSVPs and 10 presents. I got the upgrade parts but none of the items you are supposed to get for the event, they are not showing up anywhere on my farm.

Help!!
    I bought 3 of them and after a force close, I had them on my prize machine screen. So all you need to do is restart your game.

It's also $9.99.
    Last edited by nospoon408; 06-26-15 at 04:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    That was the easiest event that I ever competed in. I have at least one of all the prizes and there are 17 days left. I wish I could send some of my items to those who need it. I am sot sure I want to keep filling my cellar for another two weeks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    That was the easiest event that I ever competed in. I have at least one of all the prizes and there are 17 days left. I wish I could send some of my items to those who need it. I am sot sure I want to keep filling my cellar for another two weeks.
    I suggest not making 1) any more cake slices (though you may want to finish up the last set of 3 and get one last prize), 2) not wrap any more presents (again, finish up to get one last prize), and 3) go back to normal play (though you might want to craft items that others can use to wrap presents or make cake slices...but not the actual components themselves, like batter and candles).

As for any other RSVPs that come in, keep using those, but then sell whatever you don't want (I assume THOSE at least we can sell from the edit menu).