Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    I am almost done with the event, and my plan is to then use up these supplies by using them in the event crafting machines, then using the resulting parts as if I were still playing. That will result in duplicate prizes, but at least I won't have a barn full of the parts I can't use or sell, and duplicate prizes can sit in my cellar or be sold for $0.

Anything definitive on the green frosted cake and where to make it or buy it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytonsville20882 View Post
    Anything definitive on the green frosted cake and where to make it or buy it?
    It is a glitch. They are items from last year's event.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    This event is so badly managed. And not one word from any CM saying they will look into the problems. This green batter showing up in deliveries. Not being able to sell items we make. 16 collections and still no stupid cake maker.

I'm close to giving up. The only thing that's made me not do it is my having spent gems on the cake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    This event is so badly managed. And not one word from any CM saying they will look into the problems. This green batter showing up in deliveries. Not being able to sell items we make. 16 collections and still no stupid cake maker.

I'm close to giving up. The only thing that's made me not do it is my having spent gems on the cake.
    I must respectfully disagree. Given that the silver prize machine has 13 prizes, 16 attempts at winning the cake maker is not unbelievable. I won that prize last, after the Silo skin, the Chicken skin, the Kitchen skin, 2 Party Gazebos, 2 B-Day Air Balloons, 4 Bouncy Houses, 5 Chicken Cupcakes, 2 Pig Cupcakes, 1 Sheep Cupcake, and a couple of White Sugars, Cake Batters, and Birthday Candles which I have since used.

As for the green batter, etc., I have not yet seen it in my deliveries (knock on wood). I am also puzzled by it, because didn't last year's birthday event require obtaining upgrade parts from deliveries to upgrade the 1-year birthday cake? Perhaps someone with a better memory than I have can remember exactly what it was. But I don't remember seeing green batter in any deliveries, even back then.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I must respectfully disagree. Given that the silver prize machine has 13 prizes, 16 attempts at winning the cake maker is not unbelievable. I won that prize last, after the Silo skin, the Chicken skin, the Kitchen skin, 2 Party Gazebos, 2 B-Day Air Balloons, 4 Bouncy Houses, 5 Chicken Cupcakes, 2 Pig Cupcakes, 1 Sheep Cupcake, and a couple of White Sugars, Cake Batters, and Birthday Candles which I have since used.

As for the green batter, etc., I have not yet seen it in my deliveries (knock on wood). I am also puzzled by it, because didn't last year's birthday event require obtaining upgrade parts from deliveries to upgrade the 1-year birthday cake? Perhaps someone with a better memory than I have can remember exactly what it was. But I don't remember seeing green batter in any deliveries, even back then.
    That is the bowl of frosting from last year. This makes me think they meant to put this years items clogging up our barns in deliveries but goofed and yea will likely be fixed today.
    Pic of last years items.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	21121  

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That is the bowl of frosting from last year. This makes me think they meant to put this years items clogging up our barns in deliveries but goofed and yea will likely be fixed today.
    Pic of last years items.
    I think they are trying to run last years event on Android. In my Android game there is a goal to make two green icing for some confetti paths as the reward. I also have the option of making it in the dairy shed, and green cake in the kitchen. Have to do deliveries if I want the piping bags it seems. Anyone remember what the goals were for last years events?

The shop is also listing Jed's hammock and a barn themed playground slide as related items (5 day expiry).

I'm guessing these items showing up on iOS again is a glitch.
    Last edited by JustKay; 06-26-15 at 05:16 AM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

They're running a similar birthday event for android players too! Saw it when I login to my android device. There's a 5 days timer on the event. The green cake, piping bag, frosting and food coloring you saw is probably use for this event instead. There's also a playground and hammock for 75 gems each. Though I'm not sure if they're getting the pet goal or not.

You can check out this thread for last year birthday event if you're curious.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Ooh Maybe The cupcake spinner is a wedding cake and gift? Cows and chicken are dating and enjoying the birthday cup cakes I love this event!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	21129
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Farm Supplier
    Hi. So the event is done after winning the three main prizes? We are stuck with remade items? Unfortunately I made a lot 😖 so we are stuck rep,aging what we have won over and over? Oh noooooo....at least it might help if we could expand farm..I have no room in silo Thanks for all you do