View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 115 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So if I craft the horn, but don't collect it, coins will still drop til collected? And then still have one more day to craft and collect fawn? This has been the most confusing event I have done!
    While my Fawn is crafting in the Forge.. I still get coin drops and spawning Meadow Wolves for the usual places.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    After finish Chapter 10 you can still:

do the Adventure; seeds dropping
    craft flowers and trees
    craft fawnycorns as much as you would, lol, 500gems per horn, if you collected enough sap and blossoms
    and Meadow wolves spawn
    Thanks Puffi.. honestly I'd love another tree.. I love them! They're so chic
    .. so I'll have something to do while sending back keys for nbrs.. so keep sending, I'm here.. it's pouring rain outside with thunderstorms and cold! .. so staying sit.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Does anyone know when the new day starts for this event? Is it midnight Greenwich Mean Time?
    As far as I can tell, Storm8 works on Pacific Time (California). I'm 3 hours ahead of them in Florida. England/Greenwich is like 7-8 hours ahead (?) (depending on daylight savings?) of them. So when it's midnight in Cali, it's like 8am in England. Bottom line, calculate from California, not from Greenwich.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    using fixed energy supplies to refresh, craft, replenish, collect, spawn, over 'n over again... instead of slowly moving ahead. Hold-ups were a guranteed for days, for all.
    <snip>
    s8 forgets there is a terrible limit of energy supplied by the game. It's really not enough to run a growing kingdom, nor caring for a fully developed kingdom. The energy amount has remained the same during all the years..

and on top of everything to do, massive amounts are needed daily/all day during timed events.
    The only way I can succeed at events is to store everything else I own. Otherwise I waste energy collecting from them and making ordinary stuff that's not required for event. I didn't store everything this time, and it was a mistake.

I stopped at 6 trees and 6 flowers after exhausting all my stored swords and iron and 3 iron rocks. I should have kept on adventuring so that my entire 40 could have been spent on trees/blossoms every 2 hours.

More vexed about keys, though. Had to buy a 5 and a 10 during sidequest, and spent 2 days with 0/20 keys. Meanwhile I have a neighbor with an entire forest of Meadow Trees, who has made FIVE wolves. I just made my first and only today. *sob* But it takes 14,000 Wooden Coins to make 1 Wolf - the chests are the main source. Needing 14 Gold Coins per wolf (use 6 to make platinum), you'd need like 7 gold coins per day to make 5 wolves. I just don't get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

<snip snip>

More vexed about keys, though. Had to buy a 5 and a 10 during sidequest, and spent 2 days with 0/20 keys. Meanwhile I have a neighbor with an entire forest of Meadow Trees, who has made FIVE wolves. I just made my first and only today. *sob* But it takes 14,000 Wooden Coins to make 1 Wolf - the chests are the main source. Needing 14 Gold Coins per wolf (use 6 to make platinum), you'd need like 7 gold coins per day to make 5 wolves. I just don't get it.
    Unfortunately the requesting system has defects, and personally don't think it should be used in a 'timed' quest as can cause a negative outcome when it's not players fault but that of an automatic system with glitches. Using for chests and gifts it ok as not that important if you don't succeed.
    Referring to the forest of Trees.. remember we all can choose to play with gems/no limits, it's a personal way of playing the same game. My eyes sparkle and stare when I see such kingdoms and happy I passed by. My 2nd Wolf I made the platium.. but bought the gold needed after as to me was a good price to end the torture.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    due to FINALLY completing level 6 [with the help of some traps from the value pack] I am finally on chapter 9 today [saturday 8:48 AM EST]]

i see the next chapter needs 20 more neighbor keys... tomorrow sunday morning I will still have time to ask them right? when does the event end EST?

Fashion Designer
    I did it!
    I am so happy! I am now crafting the Horn of the Fawnicorn.
    Three hours and I get to craft the majestic Fawnicorn.
    I am going to still try for the second Meadow Woof.
    As long as I don't collect my Fawnicorn I should be able to still get coins until the Meadow Wolf event expires on the 23rd?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    due to FINALLY completing level 6 [with the help of some traps from the value pack] I am finally on chapter 9 today [saturday 8:48 AM EST]]

i see the next chapter needs 20 more neighbor keys... tomorrow sunday morning I will still have time to ask them right? when does the event end EST?
    Do you still have keys from previous days?
    Keep 20 in inventory and that goal will auto complete.

Farm Supplier
    I?m torn between the two fawnicorns!

Which post are Shebuya’s pictures?

Rhino Keeper
    we needed more time for this i have been playing as much as possible and still just started chapter 6 right now. i think ill get meadow wolf but no chance of fawn....this is rediculous.