Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mother's Day - 2018 April 26 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ejb4mgoblue View Post
    Did my math before seeing 4th part. This is ridiculous for a 5-day goal! 304 cooking hours just for motherly oven recipes??? No way to finish with less than 3 new ovens and that's cutting it super close. I'll be fine cuz I always build 6, but this should've been a full length goal or cut 1 or 2 steps out. Have a great weekend everyone!!
    I agree, this is going to be cutting it close for a 5 day goal. Unfortunately I think that is exactly how Storm8 wants it. I?m sure they are hoping people will pay real money for gems to complete it. I think the good old days of weekly updates and 30 day goals are gone for good.

Rhino Keeper
    Again a sucky goal of repetitive things ! STOP asking us to cook the same recipes in our main ovens ! Boo as a long time player I?m getting bored with this game !

Fashion Designer
    another nearly impossible goal set for a cheap prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    Again a sucky goal of repetitive things ! STOP asking us to cook the same recipes in our main ovens ! Boo as a long time player I?m getting bored with this game !
    completely agree with this statement.. ive been playing since 2014, getting kinda annoying when they re release ovens I already own... or I wish they would at least re release old goal ovens back from like 2012

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    or I wish they would at least re release old goal ovens back from like 2012
    Agreed here. I would love to see all the old goal ovens get recycled. I started late in 2011, and i broke my phone and ended up taking a break around 2014 or 2015 and wish i could have the appliances ive missed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I think the good old days of weekly updates and 30 day goals are gone for good.
    I miss the weekly updates! And the limited edition releases too. One goal after another is getting a bit too much.

Couldn't agree more, there are so many recipes in basic oven and drink makers but side goals keep asking for the same ones. Better to add new recipes to basics or at least help ppl master other recipes instead of the same thing so we have to waste time and money cooking recipes we've long since mastered.

Farm Supplier
    Yes they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by ejb4mgoblue View Post
    Couldn't agree more, there are so many recipes in basic oven and drink makers but side goals keep asking for the same ones. Better to add new recipes to basics or at least help ppl master other recipes instead of the same thing so we have to waste time and money cooking recipes we've long since mastered.
    actually, this thing is explainable.
    basic oven has 19 recipes available to all players who are not higher than level 12.
    drink mixer only has 10 such recipes.
    (except recipes shorter than 30 minutes)
    and so far they used them all for flash goals and for long side goals
    so, if they use other dishes, they will have to higher level requirements for goals, and ppl will not get goals when they reach level 12.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    actually, this thing is explainable.
    basic oven has 19 recipes available to all players who are not higher than level 12.
    drink mixer only has 10 such recipes.
    (except recipes shorter than 30 minutes)
    and so far they used them all for flash goals and for long side goals
    so, if they use other dishes, they will have to higher level requirements for goals, and ppl will not get goals when they reach level 12.
    Thank you, VanaCatu. S8 is only trying to be accommodating and fair to all players, old and new. I appreciate this about them.

Also, I would imagine that releasing old goal ovens would be tricky, but that would be wonderful.

Btw, do y?all think we will be getting another spring sale? I sure hope so. I?ve been saving up my gems to use in discounted crates.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast