Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Executive Chef
    The 2 boars I managed to lure all day gave me...furs,furs I tell you!!!! Please listen to us,the drop rate certainly is not even with the rest of the beasts!maybe on TL side it is,but positive it isn't on our side,you know,THE PAYING CUSTOMERS( some of are)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    This is brilliant AND insane! What must it be like to be inside your mind?
    Uh...Thank You!?!?

Ah, this reminds me of another quote from one of The Greats....

"I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." - Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory

Since the quest started yesterday I have gotten 1 boar from a trap and one from collecting. I've also only gotten 2 butterfish and 2 catfish and I play pretty regularly. I know everyone is freaking out about the boar drops but she did say that the swamp pond was only a temporary measure and that the boars will be back in vengeance soon. So don't worry I think you aren't going to have a problem collecting what you need for the adventure in the future. However, I do agree that there has got to be something going on with the spawn rate. I have gotten so many fangbeast, skunkupines, trolls today that I want to throw my phone when one shows up. I have collected from all of my coin buildings, special houses, chopped iron rich rock, etc MULTIPLE TIMES. Still no avail, not cool. I even didn't collect my troll pit this morning hoping I would get my last boar today and then could collect from pit. Nope, waste of not collecting troll pit today. Still no boar.

I'm trying to be patient but am getting frustrated....if it comes down to HAVING to use gems I will go from a paying customer to a lost customer.

Quote Originally Posted by zuma022 View Post
    Sure, so let me think... Average of 0 boars over 5 days... Needs approximately eleventy gazillion boars.... With a drop rate of rare tusks of about 0 in 0.... Let me just add that up for you.... Carry the 5... Uhm... Yes, here we go, you will be done approximately when TL changes the code
    Lol. Until they change the code is right. Which won't be until after Monday, cause we all know TL disappears on the weekend. By then though there will be a ton of people going bat nut crazy. They will ignore us until then. I have gotten one boar since last Friday. I don't even have enough tusks to make the items needed to do the adventure. I am already going crazy. Lol
    Last edited by yousthere; 03-30-14 at 07:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I placed my swamp 5 days ago. At that time I had 22 tusks and 3 magic pouches in inventory. I just could not deal with the energy sucking little critters anymore.

Since then I have had enough tusks to make 6 troll clubs and 6 sentry horns - enough for 2 adventures (24 tusks needed).

I currently have 2 tusks in inventory. So, in 5 days I have received 4 tusks. 2 boars scorned with traps and 1 that came from the tablet after the quest started yesterday. I have had no boars since, after collecting from the apparent hot spots.

As I have enough for 2 adventures (1 currently going now)' hopefully those 2 adventures will bring me back 3 pelts and 3 tusks, and the 3 pouches I have will close this one off. The drop rate for boars is definitely very slow. Even if you get a boar, the little blighter will mostrobably chuck out fur instead.

I feel for the people that placed the swamp immediately. It's going to be a long, lonely, winding road. Cheers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zuma022 View Post
    Sure, so let me think... Average of 0 boars over 5 days... Needs approximately eleventy gazillion boars.... With a drop rate of rare tusks of about 0 in 0.... Let me just add that up for you.... Carry the 5... Uhm... Yes, here we go, you will be done approximately when TL changes the code
    Your calculations are more hopeful than my original estimate of 137.429 years.

Ok, time for me to move on. I can only whine so long before I start seeing rainbows and alicorns again. Plus I just ate which always makes the universe better. Thank you TL for the weekly updates and the week off next week for expansions (tee hee). (said in a very quiet voice) and if you could send a few boars my way....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Your calculations are more hopeful than my original estimate of 137.429 years.

Ok, time for me to move on. I can only whine so long before I start seeing rainbows and alicorns again. Plus I just ate which always makes the universe better. Thank you TL for the weekly updates and the week off next week for expansions (tee hee). (said in a very quiet voice) and if you could send a few boars my way....
    Your very quiet voice sounds A LOT like Jim Gaffigan

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Your very quiet voice sounds A LOT like Jim Gaffigan
    That's probably because of the hot pocket I had.

Executive Chef

Last edited by Dabag; 04-10-14 at 11:44 AM.