Thread: Armored Flyger vs. Unicorn in the MRC?

Host(ess)

Armored Flyger vs. Unicorn in the MRC?

I am trying to decide on my next token animal and debating between Armored Flyger soon or holding out for the Unicorn. So does the Flyger really drop expansion permits? Does it take a billion tries to get one? I have a decent amount of energy sources but am always struggling to expand.... what do you all think? Also does the Unicorn drop monster tokens outside of the hunts?
    Last edited by dinoTT; 04-17-18 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Added another question!

Executive Chef
    all Flygers eventually drop permits.. more frequent in the Armored Flygers, but only about 2 per month.
    Unicorns always drop energy, frequent troll tokens.. rarely gold tokens and a good supply of spellbound dew if you have all 4.
    expansion permit drops helps alittle with expanding, but the major part of them you must craft and keep crafting.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    all Flygers eventually drop permits.. more frequent in the Armored Flygers, but only about 2 per month.
    Unicorns always drop energy, frequent troll tokens.. rarely gold tokens and a good supply of spellbound dew if you have all 4.
    expansion permit drops helps alittle with expanding, but the major part of them you must craft and keep crafting.
    Thanks for the info. I bought a Flyger...hoping for expansion help with wisps too. Now wil start saving for a Unicorn next.