Page 68 of 83 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Im sending up the bag signal. They will be able to identify which players lost gems for sure. Same just happened to me too.
    This issue has now been resolved! Anyone affected will be issued a refund.

New Resident
    It is fixed. I just upgrade sleigh and finished the event. Thank you SW and storm8 team for resolving this issue.

Rhino Keeper

100 GEMS MISSING WHEN I UPGRADED MY SLEIGH !!!!

I HAVE 2 DEVICES ON THIS DEVICE I HAD ENOUGH FOR THE GAME TO STEAL 100 GEMS 

ON MY OTHER DEVICE I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE GAME TO STEAL THE 100 GEMS  SO I COULD NOT UPGRADE MY SLEIGH 

SO I REPORTED IT ON BOTH DEVICES ABOUT THE ISSUE. THIS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED WHEN THEY HAD THE RED BOW GREEN BOW PROBLEM.

SO IM GUESSING THAT THIS IS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE. SO IF YOU HAVE 100 GEMS YOU WILL LOOSE THEM WHEN YOU UPGRADE AND IF YOU DONT YOUR UNABLE TO UPGRADE YOUR SLEIGH.

I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL FIX THIS ISSUE AND GIVE BACK OUR 100 MISSING GEMS AND LET THOSE WHO CANT UPGRADE THE SLEIGH BUT FINISHED CRAFTING THE NEEDED MATERIALS TO UPGRADE WILL SOON BE ABLE TO JUST THAT. IT IS A ISSUE FOR EVERYONE.

THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR 2 REQUEST FROM NEIGHBORS.

What some players may not know is we are only allowed 20 invitations per day so if you sent the request to all your neighbors and you have a very large amount of neighbors you are still getting invitations even after you get what is needed. So you can see that you have over the amount you needed in inventory. So on the day you asked for green bows some of your neighbors accepted your request for red bows and they went towards the 20 allowed per day that is why some people were stuck on so few green bows. Years ago on a different realm I can?t play because my device is so slow, I only sent out 40 or so to the people who I communicated with all the time. So I could send it again to the same ones that already accepted my prior request that way they could also except the 2nd request. But people don?t communicate like we use to. At least I don?t because it takes too long to load now. So it?s hard to know who is still active and who to send it to unless you go to news and see who already accepted your invitations and send it to the same people who have already accepted the last request and you won?t have a problem.

SO I AM GOING TO HAVE SOME CHRISTMAS FAITH AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING TO FIX OUR SLEIGH  PROBLEM.

I HOPE THEY ARE WORKING SINCE IT IS CHRISTMAS MONTH AND I AM SURE THAT THEY HAVE MORE INSTORE FOR CHRISTMAS.

I HOPE THEY HAVE SOME ONLINE IN THIS FORUM AND KEEPS UP WITH OUR DISCUSSIONS.

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO GET FOR CHRISTMAS A VALENTINES HUT THAT GIVES WHIE UNICORNS AND ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO CRAFT THEM AS WELL. LOL. I AM SO SORRY I STARTED PLAYING THE WEEK AFTER THEY DID THAT WONDERFUL QUEST. THAT IS WHY WE SEE BUNCHS OF WHITE UNICORNS ON SOME PEOPLES PLACES.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much for the fix!! 😊❤️
    Hope someone got weekend pay. 😂❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post

100 GEMS MISSING WHEN I UPGRADED MY SLEIGH !!!!

I HAVE 2 DEVICES ON THIS DEVICE I HAD ENOUGH FOR THE GAME TO STEAL 100 GEMS 

ON MY OTHER DEVICE I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE GAME TO STEAL THE 100 GEMS  SO I COULD NOT UPGRADE MY SLEIGH 

SO I REPORTED IT ON BOTH DEVICES ABOUT THE ISSUE. THIS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED WHEN THEY HAD THE RED BOW GREEN BOW PROBLEM.

SO IM GUESSING THAT THIS IS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE. SO IF YOU HAVE 100 GEMS YOU WILL LOOSE THEM WHEN YOU UPGRADE AND IF YOU DONT YOUR UNABLE TO UPGRADE YOUR SLEIGH.

I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL FIX THIS ISSUE AND GIVE BACK OUR 100 MISSING GEMS AND LET THOSE WHO CANT UPGRADE THE SLEIGH BUT FINISHED CRAFTING THE NEEDED MATERIALS TO UPGRADE WILL SOON BE ABLE TO JUST THAT. IT IS A ISSUE FOR EVERYONE.

THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR 2 REQUEST FROM NEIGHBORS.

What some players may not know is we are only allowed 20 invitations per day so if you sent the request to all your neighbors and you have a very large amount of neighbors you are still getting invitations even after you get what is needed. So you can see that you have over the amount you needed in inventory. So on the day you asked for green bows some of your neighbors accepted your request for red bows and they went towards the 20 allowed per day that is why some people were stuck on so few green bows. Years ago on a different realm I can?t play because my device is so slow, I only sent out 40 or so to the people who I communicated with all the time. So I could send it again to the same ones that already accepted my prior request that way they could also except the 2nd request. But people don?t communicate like we use to. At least I don?t because it takes too long to load now. So it?s hard to know who is still active and who to send it to unless you go to news and see who already accepted your invitations and send it to the same people who have already accepted the last request and you won?t have a problem.

SO I AM GOING TO HAVE SOME CHRISTMAS FAITH AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING TO FIX OUR SLEIGH  PROBLEM.

I HOPE THEY ARE WORKING SINCE IT IS CHRISTMAS MONTH AND I AM SURE THAT THEY HAVE MORE INSTORE FOR CHRISTMAS.

I HOPE THEY HAVE SOME ONLINE IN THIS FORUM AND KEEPS UP WITH OUR DISCUSSIONS.

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO GET FOR CHRISTMAS A VALENTINES HUT THAT GIVES WHIE UNICORNS AND ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO CRAFT THEM AS WELL. LOL. I AM SO SORRY I STARTED PLAYING THE WEEK AFTER THEY DID THAT WONDERFUL QUEST. THAT IS WHY WE SEE BUNCHS OF WHITE UNICORNS ON SOME PEOPLES PLACES.
    TLDR; You missed the post from Sgt. Beebo #671 that the issue is resolved, you hould be able to upgrade now and the gems will be refunded.

Edit: I'm so glad I waited until autostart. I didn't have any trouble so far. Yes, I needed to restart the game to get the red ribbons counted.
    I have been getting quite some requests for green ribbons today. And got some new neighbors as well. I'm right on track. Just waiting for the dolls, I already have enough stuffed deer and all the wreaths, treats and crowns are done.
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-12-20 at 02:57 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Hopefully "will be refunded" does not mean I should already have gotten them back (and I did close and reopen the game more than once).

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Same thing happened to me, 100 gems lost. Ticket filed.

And to confirm the 7 day timer:

Attachment 57850
    Hate to say it ...but...am I the only one who thinks this reindeer looks like a goat?

And I'm sure S8 will refund your gems, GiselleX
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This issue has now been resolved! Anyone affected will be issued a refund.
    Hi SgtBeebo, thanks for the weekend fix.

I assume you guys will automatically figure out who lost their gems and refund or do you want us to file support tickets?

Fashion Designer
    Recently someone on this thread mentioned buying gingerbread men while they are on sale. I've been going through pages and pages but can't find out who so I can ask a question, but maybe someone else can answer. Which of the gingerbread options would be better to buy for expansion permit drops? Both the single gingerbread man and the stacked gingerbread say the same thing on the back of their cards. Is there a preference as to which one has better drops?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

And to confirm the 7 day timer:

Attachment 57850
    Mine says 7 days too