Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Pop up stealing gems

Quote Originally Posted by cherlou View Post
    I have the same problem with pop ups and losing gems. It really only started around Thanksgiving and seems to be getting worse.
    Are they ever going to fix this bug? It's so annoying.
    Today I accidentally must have hit the pop up because it quickly stole about 30 gems.

Requesting items

When I send request my neighbors don't receive them until 2, 3, or 4 days later. What causes this & how can we stop it. And I was trying to open another bakery but it wouldn't let me. It kept going to the bakery I have now. Nu

Grand Emperor
    Did you send more than 20 requests per game day?

This happens when you send lots of requests each day and cause your request queue to jam up over time. Cap your requests to 20 and let them clear up before you send again. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413130 for more information.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmermaggie5 View Post
    Are they ever going to fix this bug? It's so annoying.
    Today I accidentally must have hit the pop up because it quickly stole about 30 gems.
    See this thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1496738

Yes, and another thing, when switching from one account to another, it doesn't indicate how many coins I've earned and at reset I don't get Daily Bonus or whatever the "Daily" thing is called. Because of all of the "FreeGem" issues we should get at least unlimited vidoes for a few days.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFoodie219 View Post
    Yes, and another thing, when switching from one account to another, it doesn't indicate how many coins I've earned and at reset I don't get Daily Bonus or whatever the "Daily" thing is called. Because of all of the "FreeGem" issues we should get at least unlimited vidoes for a few days.
    This could be due to playing on multiple platforms.

This happened to me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFoodie219 View Post
    This happened to me.
    The free gem is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. You may stand a chance to get it back.

I got the screen that pops up for your daily gifts from neighbors. I forgot to accept them, so when I closed out of the screen, I couldn't find them!!! Can I get my gift requests back or are they gone forever!!!