Thread: Pop's Barbecue Event - 2021 June 16

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    More monkey business nonsense, what is the obsession with these things.

We could've had the football event with a different pet, perhaps something even summer related.
    Another unattractive monkey exotic pet. Really? I guess we're out of ideas for real ones then? We listed many ideas, so I don't get why we keep getting only exotics, here. And this monkey is not cute. Fine, I'll just sell off the massive amount of tongs and build up my coins I just spent on an expansion.

For the record, I would also pay gems for a stable or some kind of pen or holding building for the exotics. How do u expect us to keep playing the events for exotics if we have nowhere to put them?

I've been at this game for 4 years. I spend on gems and not five bucks a year. Listen to your players.
    Last edited by Fairyreserve; 06-16-21 at 04:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Another unattractive monkey exotic pet. Really? I guess we're out of ideas for real ones then? We listed many ideas, so I don't get why we keep getting only exotics, here. And this monkey is not cute. Fine, I'll just sell off the massive amount of tongs and build up my coins I just spent on an expansion.

For the record, I would also pay gems for a stable or some kind of pen or holding building for the exotics. How do u expect us to keep playing the events for exotics if we have nowhere to put them?

I've been at this game for 4 years. I spend on gems and not five bucks a year. Listen to your players.
    I was waiting n excited for new event today, hoping it will reward for some cute normal pet but turn out dissapointed. Dont like the monkey n other prizes. So I'll just pass this one, again, n wait for next event in 6 days. Ah well...