Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Expiring Goals

Expiring Goals

In my game I see one goal expiring in 6 days. It is the Birthstone dragon goal. I am wondering is just the goal expiring, or is the dragon expiring too? Thanks for any information.

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Just the goals are expiring(to make room for new goals!! ) ... The dragons will NOT be expiring!
    Gem cluster can now be purchased from the market under the decorations tab.
    100,000 coins!

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-07-16 at 04:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    I had a pop up announcing a spring cleaning of goals. In my book, I see that the goal for the Birthstone dragon as well as the Jade dragon is expiring in 6 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    In my game I see one goal expiring in 6 days. It is the Birthstone dragon goal. I am wondering is just the goal expiring, or is the dragon expiring too? Thanks for any information.
    I just received a popup stating that some Spring Cleaning was being done and after 4 years a number of Goals would be set to expire on 5/9. I see two of my goals have 6 days remaining. The one for the Birthstone Dragon was one of them. I expect that only the goals will expire.

Fashion Designer
    I want to know about the dragons too.
    The goals for Waverider and Wooden are in the list expiring in 6 days too.

Fashion Designer
    The goal for the Fluffy dragon is also expiring. I don't mind these goals being removed, they just clutter up the list and it's nearly impossible to get rid of everything. Hopefully they'll add more goals to the shredder

Nightclub Owner
    Ditto about wanting confirmation that only the goals are going away and not the dragons. I don't have Fluffy or Birthstone
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    I don't mind them expiring, there's too many anyways, looking forward to seeing them clear up some of the old goals and give us new interesting ones
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    It's about time. Now lets clean up the storage as well.

Dragon clean up

With S8 cleaning out the dragons and quests will those dragons still be in the market to get later. Cause it's impossible to breed those dragons in 6 days when your chances are slim to none of even getting said dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    With S8 cleaning out the dragons and quests will those dragons still be in the market to get later. Cause it's impossible to breed those dragons in 6 days when your chances are slim to none of even getting said dragon.
    Especially if you are also trying to breed the two Limited Time dragons that are only in the Market for 2 more days
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast