Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out On the Farm (FAQ for Beginners)

Executive Chef
    You're right, zoom, it's 25. I don't think this has been changed - it's always been like that. We had what we thought were the definitive posts on this back in May 2011. I was sure it was 100, 250 and 500 for levels 2, 3 and 4 but on reflection I was never too sure about level 1. The reason for this is that most players will have already planted 1 or 2 of the trees - or more likely forgotten they have already planted 1 or 2 trees - before they get to the point of wondering and measuring how many have to be planted for Mastery.

So, the figures are 25, 100, 250 and 500 harvests of the fruit for Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively.

Crops and flowers we tend to measure differently and we use the Leaf Points rather than the number of harvests - 1 to sow and 2 to crop = 3 points a rotation - and these points (unlike trees) double each time, viz 500, 1,000, 2,000 and 4,000 for Levels 1, 2 3 and 4 respectively. That's 7,500 in total Oh my ! So, for anyone unaware of these figures until now, you now know why the climb from 3 to 4 seems to take forever because there's more work to do there than in all three previous levels combined !

I used Cocoa Trees obviously. I planted 125 of them and will continue the experiment through Levels 3 and 4 although I'm as sure as I can be that they are 250 and 500.

I'll send a PM to Sehana.
    Last edited by hectorloch; 03-22-12 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Syntax
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Nightclub Owner
    I count by when it is completed. So for the tree to be fully mastered:

Level 1 = 25
    Leve 2 = 100 and I get a gnome and a gem
    Level 3 = 250
    Level 4 = 500 and I get a gnome and a gem and it's completed right?

I can't get my head around the crops/trees leaf vs. whatever scenarios. I just care if I use "x" amount of plots this is the level I achieve when I'm done harvesting scenarios. I get migraines otherwise.

Grand Emperor
    Well we learn something new every day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Well we learn something new every day!
    How true. I'm rechecking how many posts and views are needed to get a turkey. At present it's 909 and 28,021. Nothing on the Forum beats it (unless you know otherwise). So, must be an error in those numbers otherwise we'd have a turkey ! No ? Surely yes, I say; after all this is TL - the inseperable byline, strapline and watchword for whom is of course "We're Listening !"
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    How true. I'm rechecking how many posts and views are needed to get a turkey. At present it's 909 and 28,021. Nothing on the Forum beats it (unless you know otherwise). So, must be an error in those numbers otherwise we'd have a turkey ! No ? Surely yes, I say; after all this is TL - the inseperable byline, strapline and watchword for whom is of course "We're Listening !"

Wasn't that J.Edgar Hoover's as well?????

Grand Emperor
    Right. Just like they're listening about the confirmation button. And rhubarb.

Do you know which flowers trigger which collectible? Also, do you know how many xp for level 97? Someone told me 1,382,000 - is that correct?

Fashion Designer
    Collectibles are purely random.

10 million XP will get you to lvl 97. Unfornately it isnt 1.3 mill, otherwise i'm almost there ��

How on earth can one possibly get to 10million?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancela1 View Post
    How on earth can one possibly get to 10million?

Build A LOT of tool sheds...or plant a lot of corn, sell it it right away, re-plow, repeat.

Those are the two best ways to turn coin into XP.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast