Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: New Leaderboard: Living Art January 3, 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Attachment 35385

YES!!!! I got 1st place

Thankfully my group didn't have 2 evolve flowers or nests so I stood a chance. I really wanted this Pony so for a while I was scared a few of them would bust out the boosters and make me spend the gems I'm saving for another tree but thankfully the ones that did boost didn't boost too much to the point where they took my spot and shoved me wayyy down. Last Leaderboards I didn't stand a chance but thankfully this one I did
    I took this screenshot a few seconds before it finished as I kept refreshing over and over incase someone sneaked up on me and boosted with a few seconds to spare and knocked me down. I wanted to make sure I kept one of the top 2 spots.
    Out of all the Leaderboards this is my favorite one, new habitat and new pony

Congrats everyone else who won and I'm sorry to those who didn't, I lost last leaderboards and a few others so I know the feeling. Hope you win the next one and for now think of those cool Milestone prizes. PS. save your apples those help out with points.
    Thank you Storm8 for the Habitat milestone prize!!!
    Congrats Alideh! You deserved it

Fashion Designer
    I got 1st place for the first time!
    I usually get between 5000-7000 which is only enough for 6th to 12th place, but this time 7000 got me 1st place, yay!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I got 1st place for the first time!
    I usually get between 5000-7000 which is only enough for 6th to 12th place, but this time 7000 got me 1st place, yay!
    Congrats! I had a bit over 9k and came in 5th lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Congrats
    Thank you Alideh

This has helped me very much to have 1 point a Crystal Tier in the evolve.
    2 point is the egg from the nest when it is ready, do not take down or sell before the leaderboard is started.
    In the last leaderboard I used so many gems for breeding acceleration Volcamel. But I do not want to do that anymore, it costs so much euros.

Congratulations to 1. Place Alideh
    Last edited by Drachenia; 01-13-17 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I came 2nd. This is the 1st leaderboard event that I came in the top 3. Usually Im placed way down in the leaderboard once they end. So upon awakening this morning I had a very nice surprise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1772.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	35387

I think I was fortunate to be placed in a group where only the first 3 players were competitive.

Rhino Keeper
    Woo Hoo! I won first place. I got the horse in storage this afternoon and now she is sitting on my spare nest. the egg is really beautiful.
    I am much happier about the peacock, that was the real price IMHO but I'm very glad to have both.
    I need a rest now..this game is wearing me out. I have too many animals to feed and evolve...time to step back and take a breath!

Rhino Keeper
    I am in a competitive group. With 10,500 points, it's only good enough for the 7th place (no runes). I could have moved up to 5th or 6th place if I'd used more apples in the end but I decided not to (thinking it's not worth in spending 200K apples for 10 runes). I didn't use gem at all in the event and spent about 220K apples to raise two Rainbow animals (Pokey Pilot and Pinita Puppy) to Level 15. During the event, I continued planting apples and now still have over 2 million apples. I spun the prize of 10 runes probably over 5 times. The overall outcome is not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I was just over 10,000 and came in 5th.

Rhino Keeper
    I was in probably the strongest group ever... I did not even try hard and got 5900 points worth a fantastic... LAST PLACE!
    The winner had 48k++
    The runner-up 41k
    The third 20k

Imagine that... Getting 20,000 points and not getting the pony...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast