Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yay, just got the Rainbow Peacock using the Sunday-Monday method; cost me 11 regular cabbages. I did have some trouble with the videos - particularly the ones that want to open up the App Store.

Attachment 56101
    Congrats! I am impatiently waiting to get the Rainbow Peacock. Lucky you, it is very beautiful!

Fashion Designer
    Guess this will be the last week for this lot of prizes?

Hoping for one more ali to make it an even amount.

PotP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Guess this will be the last week for this lot of prizes?

Hoping for one more ali to make it an even amount.

PotP.
    What makes you think this is the last week? I think they made a bunch of money by Carrot Sticking this Mint Alicorn... they would be stupid to stop it.. its been several months now..

Fashion Designer
    The last round of special cabbages (rosey cabbages?) lasted 2 months, so I think that's where we got the idea it might be ending soon. 😊 This thread was created on the 5th too, but I think the special cabbages switched a few days before?
    I had expected them to change over on the 1st if they were changing this month, though maybe federerGOAT thought they may switch after the first week?

Oh noo, pleeeeeease not another weekend of repeat identical deco back-to-back.
    Pleeeeasee! 😥
    I got the feast in my tent Friday evening, and then a brand new one again on Saturday. New cabbages, "new" feast (Summer Picnic).

Any of the animals would be great! 😊❤️

Fashion Designer
    Okay, this is ridiculous... I got a Summer Picnic for the 3rd day (22-hr prize period) in a row. 🙃

I don't think it should be possible to get the SAME Prize 3 days in a row. I was checking "as soon as I could" but waited about 40 min after my last prize expired to check again today, and it was still/again a Summer Picnic.
    This happened to me the first month with the Parasol. (Edit: Has anyone else had this happen? If it was a "better" prize (the art's lovely but still a no-drop deco is eh, personally) i'd still be suspicious, Just seems like faulty/stuck RNG to me.)

Hope you all have better luck! ❤️

Late Monday Edit:
    4th. Day. In a row!
    Same prize.
    I checked my "pre-cabbage-rollover-weekend-prize-chance" Monday prize about a half-hour after my Sunday prize expired... fresh cabbages, the prize loading in aaaand... another. Summer. Picnic!

🙃

4 days of the same exact prize. The streak will break tomorrow since prizes switch over, but wow. 😂

Anyone have GOOD tent news? 😞
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-03-20 at 07:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Anyone have GOOD tent news? 
    Yes, I have . I got the Ali five times. Three times with the Sunday-Monday roll-over. So I only had to buy 4 of those mountains. Really cheap Alis for me. I won't complain and wish you luck for the weekend.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    I got two peacocks on the Sunday-Monday turnaround. Hopefully they will help me refill after my useless golden egg adventures, especially since my golden mine just wants to black flag me golden apples.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Yes, I have . I got the Ali five times. Three times with the Sunday-Monday roll-over. So I only had to buy 4 of those mountains. Really cheap Alis for me. I won't complain and wish you luck for the weekend.
    Congratulations!! 🤩❤️
    That's amazing, such a wonderful deal.
    Hope you manage to see any of the other prizes you may want to see come through your tent, as well.

Thank you! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I got two peacocks on the Sunday-Monday turnaround. Hopefully they will help me refill after my useless golden egg adventures, especially since my golden mine just wants to black flag me golden apples.
    Hope they do drop many Golden Eggs for you! 😊

(And that your Golden Mine starts dropping something else. 😂 )

Good luck! ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    I just opened the tent and found a prize not made of sand lol. Some kind of wagon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I just opened the tent and found a prize not made of sand lol. Some kind of wagon
    If you're unsure of what prize you have in your tent, you should check out the first post of this thread. NWK and SC are really great about adding all the images and drop info for the prizes which is a great help in deciding what items to try for and which to ignore.