Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Im just going to gold tokens and not the LB so I?m hitting horses to spawn purple glimmer golems. Since it takes 90 hits to **** one, don?t forget to make trades in the trade wagon so no tokens get maxed out and missed out on. I?ll also try and spawn blue and regular boars to try and balance out the shield/sword/staff tokens. I?m not sure what level you?re at, but if you have cloudberry bushes those are also good for spawning fawns and wisps. Someone also suggested to me on a previous hunt to chop Grand a White Trillium for fawns and wisps.
    My back of the envelope calculation appears to suggest hitting the horses will also get you well-positioned on the leader-board too. I have 4 horses and they tend to be sufficient. That and hitting the blue boar

Fashion Designer
    For SC, just in case...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23F400BE-2997-443A-BAD9-DB81EDE798DB.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	55925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70589D11-6D80-49BF-BC7D-8C2A9EEC0CF1.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	55926
    10 hour timer. Breathing animation. He looks menacing and I quite like him.

Not interested in the leaderboard. Worse, I'm not even interested in the monster hunt this time. I have only 2 buninjas left to make and then my MRC will be totally grayed out. I'm totally unmotivated. Besides I'm just 1k energy away from getting to 300k stored energy, I'd like to not put a dent on it.

Good luck to all that are trying for gold tokens. And I hope no one is going for the LB prize, not intentionally at least. The prize has never been worth it.
    Last edited by Melany77; 07-02-20 at 04:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    My back of the envelope calculation appears to suggest hitting the horses will also get you well-positioned on the leader-board too. I have 4 horses and they tend to be sufficient. That and hitting the blue boar
    You must have some really good luck with who you’re up against on your LB to only need 4 horses. I have 28 and it’s a struggle to get 6th place.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

My fountain is not dropping coins. I just got it last MH, does it drop coins every time?
    Last edited by Mamaforbes; 07-02-20 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Changed wording

Fashion Designer
    How often does the Armored Shadow Wolf drop trade tickets? I see it drops lots of good stuff, but the trade tickets are what I'm most interested in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaforbes View Post
    My fountain is not dropping coins. I just got it last MH, does it drop coins every time?
    No, maybe every 3 to 5 times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaforbes View Post
    Unfortunately, no. It’s random.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    How often does the Armored Shadow Wolf drop trade tickets? I see it drops lots of good stuff, but the trade tickets are what I'm most interested in.
    I don't have the shadow wolf but I have a black and white skunkupining holding a rose that sometimes drops a trade ticket. It's not every time but I've gotten a few from him. He came from Baron's tent.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    For SC, just in case...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23F400BE-2997-443A-BAD9-DB81EDE798DB.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	55925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70589D11-6D80-49BF-BC7D-8C2A9EEC0CF1.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	55926
    10 hour timer. Breathing animation. He looks menacing and I quite like him.

Not interested in the leaderboard. Worse, I'm not even interested in the monster hunt this time. I have only 2 buninjas left to make and then my MRC will be totally grayed out. I'm totally unmotivated. Besides I'm just 1k energy away from getting to 300k stored energy, I'd like to not put a dent on it.

Good luck to all that are trying for gold tokens. And I hope no one is going for the LB prize, not intentionally at least. The prize has never been worth it.
    Thanks, I am not sure I will craft the knight, I am a long way to grey out all the crafts in the MRC.

I will not participate in the LB on purpose. As I mainly hunt for Troll Tokens as usual.

Just wondering what you gonna do with 300k energy
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    How often does the armored flyger drop expansion permits? Is it worth it?
    Or should I save up for the wizards portal?
    I’m baby level 50 and troll tokens are hard to come by for me.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast