Page 60 of 145 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Help on making plants to early???

I noticed the option to quest for fire & ice seeds came up at the castle so I completed a few & even made some plants ahead of time, when quest to 'make fire/ice' came up I had already made 3 fire & 2 ice plants, now after 3 quests all I get is glimmer.,, have I messed up making plants & questing early? I thought it would of not been an option if so.
    Last edited by internutter; 05-11-16 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

New Resident
    I don't get any nagas. I've already force closed but that doesn't help. What else can I do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KNKstorm8 View Post
    Looking ahead, I see that I'm going to need 75 boar pelts. I only have 37 in inventory. Does anyone have tips on how I can boost that number, and quickly?
    I'm in the same spot. I haven't had a boar in forever, And the skip is way too much. Ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I'm in the same spot. I haven't had a boar in forever, And the skip is way too much. Ridiculous!
    i have been getting boars by clicking sap trees , if you have any.

also cows for some reason seem to pop them up. ( for me at least) hope that helps and happy tapping.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I think harvesting strawberries is a good choice. Remember to put your Swampy Pond in storage to lure more boars to your kingdom.

On my case, I just realized I'm going to need bones to the Dragon Hoard and I'm missing half!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i got 6 more naglas to **** uuuuhh this is so long and boring
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i have been getting boars by clicking sap trees , if you have any.

also cows for some reason seem to pop them up. ( for me at least) hope that helps and happy tapping.
    Cows give me fang beasts, crops give skunks pines. Guess I need to try sap tree next. Very frustrating for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by maromi1 View Post
    I don't get any nagas. I've already force closed but that doesn't help. What else can I do?
    Not sure if this just happened but there is a skunkupine by farmplots

Quote Originally Posted by maromi1 View Post
    Checked out your account and you should be seeing them. They won't spawn 100% of the time, keep collecting from places where they should spawn and you should eventually run into one.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Issue with the Nagas has been fixed. You should be able to spawn them again. We are still working on fixing players who already completed the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before reaching the last task in Chapter 10. You will not need to obtain the items you used to do this craft again so no worries!

I'll update the thread again once the second issue has been fixed, thank you guys so much for your patience!
    Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone.

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!