Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

New Resident
    Anybody else getting ripped off on points for hatching? Hatched a 13 hour, super rare and got 20 leaderboard points. Same thing is happening on my other islands.
    Last edited by Tigranne; 05-05-16 at 10:37 AM. Reason: addition

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigranne View Post
    Anybody else getting ripped off on points for hatching? Hatched a 13 hour, super rare and got 20 leaderboard points. Same thing is happening on my other islands.
    Are you going by the pop-up or the actual change in point totals? It seems to count things differently in the pop-ups, like it will say the hatching points but not the bonus or vice versa. And yes, points were glitchy last time as well.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigranne View Post
    The little pop up doesn't show the full amount of points when you get the bonus, but you do get all of the Leaderboard Points that you're supposed to have. This is a known issue, which we plan to resolve in a future update.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The little pop up doesn't show the full amount of points when you get the bonus, but you do get all of the Leaderboard Points that you're supposed to have. This is a known issue, which we plan to resolve in a future update.
    My guess is that it will be fixed for the Father's Day Leader board event. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Remember reading a post by FlatFoot on the thread announcing this 2nd Leaderboard event was coming & said groups would be divided for fairness. Two of the criteria were: 1) Separating iOS & Android players, & 2) Players close in levels together. Haven't read every post on this thread due to volume so not sure how many groups are far from equal using above from FlatFoot. Whether S8 & others realize OR will admit it, playing DS on Android vs iOS is similar to "nerds, geeks, or whatever the label was in school" compared to "jocks , cheerleaders, etc "! DS started only on iOS & later released for Android, but Android never had equal features & advantages. Like in school where jocks, cheerleaders, & the popular clique bullied & thought they were better than the nerds, geeks, etc ! Four yrs later, Android is still without equal features that iPhones & iPads have on DS! Must be known to be 1 of 2 criteria used to divide groups for this event ! My group is 3 to1 Android.& lvls range from approx 115 - 198 (I'm 130). FAR FROM CLOSE! ☆LEADER IS iOS IN 190'S RANGE☆ We can't breed on Arctic Isles & main island, & with experience gap, etc, no Android can catch her. I didn't mention the⬆gold spenders. Sorry for novel but will S8 ever make DS equal for all? Please don't remove this as it validates Androids inequalities in Leaderboard event. Thanks & hope the brilliant IT group read this & work to give equal features to all loyal S8 customers ♡

Banned
    Over night one of my leader boards went from all users under 2000 ...... to 5000, 3500, and a couple in the high 2000s. Can we say BOOST!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    Remember reading a post by FlatFoot on the thread announcing this 2nd Leaderboard event was coming & said groups would be divided for fairness. Two of the criteria were: 1) Separating iOS & Android players, & 2) Players close in levels together. Haven't read every post on this thread due to volume so not sure how many groups are far from equal using above from FlatFoot. Whether S8 & others realize OR will admit it, playing DS on Android vs iOS is similar to "nerds, geeks, or whatever the label was in school" compared to "jocks , cheerleaders, etc "! DS started only on iOS & later released for Android, but Android never had equal features & advantages. Like in school where jocks, cheerleaders, & the popular clique bullied & thought they were better than the nerds, geeks, etc ! Four yrs later, Android is still without equal features that iPhones & iPads have on DS! Must be known to be 1 of 2 criteria used to divide groups for this event ! My group is 3 to1 Android.& lvls range from approx 115 - 198 (I'm 130). FAR FROM CLOSE! ☆LEADER IS iOS IN 190'S RANGE☆ We can't breed on Arctic Isles & main island, & with experience gap, etc, no Android can catch her. I didn't mention the⬆gold spenders. Sorry for novel but will S8 ever make DS equal for all? Please don't remove this as it validates Androids inequalities in Leaderboard event. Thanks & hope the brilliant IT group read this & work to give equal features to all loyal S8 customers ♡
    Maybe they will get it right for the next one next month. Can you stay Father's Day Leader Board Event?? LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    My guess is that it will be fixed for the Father's Day Leader board event. LOL
    Bite your tongue! Great a papa to go with mama who's costing people in my group 100's of dollars. Number 1 is near 22000 and 2 was 16000 this morning but the boost is on and now over 18000. I honestly don't get this. I thought the last one was bad. This is 3times worse.
    I think I'm more sad then anything but dissapointed, cranky is are the next feelings. 5 more days of this. Wonder how far my peeps will go for no reason. 1st and 2nd are going to take it so why continue to boost and battle over a trophy? ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    No one in my group as of 20 minutes ago had over 1000 points yet. I'm in 3rd with 829 or something very close to that. That will go up a bit when I can hatch the Alpine I didn't have a habitat for that is backing up my Arctic right now. And I managed to get a Beaded while trying for Birthstone with Air and Jade...odd outcome!

Where have we seen Snowfall before? Was that a limited breeding? I can't seem to find one on my island but it looks so familiar to me....
    I'm 3rd last with over 900 points.
    I hope I get the snowfall dragon. He's cute. Don't care much about the others.

New Resident
    Understood on the pop up vrs reality. However if any of you can divide 3 into 20 evenly then let me know. 20 points for hatching a super rare at 13 hours just doesn't compute to me. Again I guess my question should be, how do you get 20 points for hatching ANY dragon? Supposed to get 3 for every hour. ???
    Oh, and I did check my stats and it actually did go up the 20 points and no more. Huh??