Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Flametail Dragon - Flash Tournament 8/7/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    All the best Merlin and Captainhair. I hope u both get u Flametail dragon.
    Thank you very much.. hope so too... now up to 12 losses against Helios... have tried everything you mentioned ... Now I'm waiting for Angel to revive (maybe she is finally up to the task on her fourth try)... But first of all Im taking a much needed breather and go to bed (1am here)

Captainhair - hope you have more luck ... let me know how you eventually beat Helios ;-

Hello All. I don't know how you are all going however this has been the hardest tournament for me so far and I have been playing for two years now. I still have 4 to go and have had to ultimate twice. I am now running out of time so may have to ultimate the rest. My few level 15s have been useless. Hopefully my luck will change next time!

Executive Chef
    And fire takes goldwing, thank you again starship! You as well, drachenia!

I wonder if the odds change in favor of players who can't raise dragons past lvl 10? I've only actually lost I think 5 battles this whole tournament, didn't use any ultimates.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    I beat helios with landworm lvl 10 Mm

In one of the previous forums I had read that helios could be beaten by using fruitful, fire, and air dragon had won myself using fruitful

Executive Chef
    My first successful tournament! Maybe I'll try a full one next.

Berserker < Atlantis (B)
    Triceratops < Fire
    Shell < Eagle (Mb)
    Diamond Prism < Dark Naga level 4 (Mb)
    Helios < Fire
    Flametail < Rainbow
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-09-15 at 06:36 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

To anyone still struggling on Diamond Prism, I just met another Diamond Prism on regular arena, but lvl. 13 and this time I won using Wild lvl. 10, Bb. Good luck to all still battling.

First successful tournament for me also. Beat Flametail with Tarot.

Fashion Designer
    Need help with helios. So far I lost, infinity, warrior princess, angel, crusader, quetzal, landworm and lacewing... Thanks...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Need help with helios. So far I lost, infinity, warrior princess, angel, crusader, quetzal, landworm and lacewing... Thanks...
    Got it with chariot actually... Let's hope last round is easy...