Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalielahdawn View Post
    Anyone know off hand how many coins ginger tea is worth? Wondering if I should bother learning it or just hang on to the lemons, hoping they ask for them.
    Ginger tea is 4 coins just had lemons come up can't remember if they were 2 or 3 coins. I know I refreshed as would take ages to get 10 as can only collect 2 at a time and ginger tea only takes 2 at a time.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Well, I see that nobody has suggested removing all the tables and chairs... Or if there's a minimum (1 chair and 1 table?), just keep that out and store the rest, so you can't really serve any customers.
    I recommend using 1 table & chair in my monstaer post from yesterday. I think the 'glitch' comes into play when there is NO food selling to customers, as the game wasn't intended to be played that way. I find it easiest to store all my chairs, but one, and then I can put them back out as I see fit - like when Cid is trying to visit!! Food will sell, but very slowly. Gives me a chance to stock up.

Fashion Designer
    So Day 5 is trying to test my resolve not to use the refresh button!! The deli makes 7 dishes. I have multiple thousands of 3 of those dishes on my counters. Does the catering ask for any of those? Noooooooooo! Instead it is simultaneously asking for Salmon Sushi, Greek Salad, and Cobb Salad. I will not succumb to 'refresh'. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I have turned the chairs around on most of mi tables and just left 4 in use, so there's still some food moving through the mi restaurant and cid and Lilly have a chair too, also neighbours can still tip with tables still being in place . Blocking ur door don't do anything unless ur actually ingame, as soon as u log out the game continues to play as normal, and full amount of tables serve food, which for these events stockpiling is the answer to actually completing and with tips and advice from the players who use this forum I believe I may actually be able to finish this cruise event lol

I have exactly the same problem.very irritating especially if you're trying to do a quick catch during the day!

Rhino Keeper
    I have loads of dishes sitting on my counters some low coin dishes some high. Have just finished day four now got to wait 12 hrs for day 5. 3 of my 4 stoves are full and ready to serve 1 with a 4 coin the other 2 with 3 coin dishes, the 4th needs stew so will cook that on my 2 cookers as soon as they have finished ready to send them tomorrow. I just might finish this one, it will be the first cruise i will finish
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if you get a star for a dish if you send it straight to the cruise without putting it on a counter first. As still need to master some dishes and want to know if it's worth using my master spice on them if I know they will go straight to the cruise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    Does anyone know if you get a star for a dish if you send it straight to the cruise without putting it on a counter first. As still need to master some dishes and want to know if it's worth using my master spice on them if I know they will go straight to the cruise.
    cooking and sending to boat still adds towards mastery, I tried this miself to be sure and still got mastery points for cooking, adding a spice tbh for boat orders mi hasn't done, saving em up for other events

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xialio View Post
    cooking and sending to boat still adds towards mastery, I tried this miself to be sure and still got mastery points for cooking, adding a spice tbh for boat orders mi hasn't done, saving em up for other events
    Thanks might keep my spice for other dishes

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    So Day 5 is trying to test my resolve not to use the refresh button!! The deli makes 7 dishes. I have multiple thousands of 3 of those dishes on my counters. Does the catering ask for any of those? Noooooooooo! Instead it is simultaneously asking for Salmon Sushi, Greek Salad, and Cobb Salad. I will not succumb to 'refresh'. LOL
    i just accidentally sent some salmon sushi to the ship and ended up having to refresh that slot because I realised I wouldn't be able to complete that one for many many hours. Sigh....wish there was an undo button