Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cnlsmommy View Post
    I haven't been able to complete any of the cruise ships, which makes me really sad. I can't seem to figure out the right formula for it. How does this dish stacking work? Just make mass amounts of the food we know usually comes up? Maybe put away most of the chairs so customers don't eat it all? Any other advice?? I really want this!! I always complete the first days with ease and then bomb the last day or two.
    I also want to add.. If just before completing the day you only have for example 2 more gems to work away.. Don't use the high rated dishes to send away..you can keep these for the next day..And also if you have enough time that day.. Keep refreshing untill you have a high rated dish or a dish you like.. So when the day is over you can work on that dish for the next day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    Hey infinite, can you or someone else post a picture of the cruise event screen? I haven't started yet due to family stuff today, but I wanted to get an idea of how things are laid out.

And how are the new recipes coming into play? Are they frequently requested for lots of coins? Or are they just here for no reason?
    *blushes*. I have actually never figured out how to post a photo. I can take 'em, just can't post 'em. I'm sure somebody will post!!!

As for the new recipes; I have a theory. First: They do not seem to be requested for the catering/cruise. Second: I believe we will be required to master them to 3 stars in order to unlock the "Pyramid Cake" (or whatever it's called.). That said, when you are done each day early, or are certain that making the new recipes won't interfere with catering, I highly recommend cooking them.

We currently have a goal about the Pyramid cake, telling us to "complete the cruise and welcome Nefertiti to our restaurant". Once we successfully complete the cruise catering, Nefertiti will visit, dropping pistachios AND once we master kebabs and shawarma, we will be able to unlock the Pyramid recipe, which will earn gems. This is my best guess.

I may be able to see the future and/or I may be partially or completely wrong. Either way, first priority should be completing the cruise for those who wish to go for it!!! :-)

edited to clarify: The "complete the catering event" goal seems to directly award the Chocolate Pyramid cake. So, I really have NO idea what the two new recipes are for. Perhaps just for fun and variety?
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 06-06-15 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chewingmilk View Post
    I also want to add.. If just before completing the day you only have for example 2 more gems to work away.. Don't use the high rated dishes to send away..you can keep these for the next day..And also if you have enough time that day.. Keep refreshing untill you have a high rated dish or a dish you like.. So when the day is over you can work on that dish for the next day.
    Has anyone developed a list of the typical event dishes?

Fashion Designer
    For me the cruise ship usually asks for chicken broccoli casserole, 10 potatoes, 10 strawberries, strawberry smoothie, French dip sandwich, stew, fajitas(not that often though), baked salmon, salmon sushi - these dishes being asked for 2 cartering events. In addition, bunch of 1/2 coin dishes such as Blt, spaghetti and meatballs, cheese fondue and steak and eggs. So pretty much everything haha.
    Also, so far I ve being asked for ginger snaps, 10 cream, 10 potatoes, strawberry smoothie, chicken casserole, cheesecake, lobster thermodor and cucumber sandwich.
    I don't know if the dishes are the same for everyone though.

Fashion Designer
    It really is almost everything available to the level that you are at. So, it does vary.
    Can be 10 of nearly any ingredient. Onions, peppers and peas are the best since they award 4 coins each.

It is extra challenging at lower levels since your catering will ask for recipes you have not yet learned and/or items you have not unlocked yet. Even recipes for which you do not own the appropriate appliance, and all of these you may not have enough coins to unlock/learn/buy. Take advantage of four-coin dishes (like beef dip sandwich), try to collect lots of peppers and onions, and refresh items you cannot supply often!!!

I've gotten flour, fajitas, salmon sushi, lobster bisque, surf and turf, and pepperoni pizza. I'm not high enough level wise for strawberries and I don't even see ginger snaps! I'm level 43.
    Last edited by cnlsmommy; 06-06-15 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Addition

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    For me the cruise ship usually asks for chicken broccoli casserole, 10 potatoes, 10 strawberries, strawberry smoothie, French dip sandwich, stew, fajitas(not that often though), baked salmon, salmon sushi - these dishes being asked for 2 cartering events. In addition, bunch of 1/2 coin dishes such as Blt, spaghetti and meatballs, cheese fondue and steak and eggs. So pretty much everything haha.
    Also, so far I ve being asked for ginger snaps, 10 cream, 10 potatoes, strawberry smoothie, chicken casserole, cheesecake, lobster thermodor and cucumber sandwich
    I don't know if the dishes are the same for everyone though.
    Yes, I have had the similiar dishes, because I'm a 39 level player. I'm not asked anything fruity. At the moment they have asked:

Tuna Casserol
    Lobster Bisque
    Chicken Alfredo
    Lobster Sandwich
    10 Cucumber
    Magherita Pizza
    Stuffed Peppers
    Last edited by chewingmilk; 06-06-15 at 09:37 AM.

I note that they ask for different dishes to each player. What pisses me is that the firrst time, they locked the next day for one hour but now that I finished the second part, event is locked fof 14 hours! They want us to spend a big amount of gems but these are never on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by alemay1204 View Post
    I note that they ask for different dishes to each player. What pisses me is that the firrst time, they locked the next day for one hour but now that I finished the second part, event is locked fof 14 hours! They want us to spend a big amount of gems but these are never on sale!
    The next day always starts at 0:00 san francisco time, that's 9am for me in Paris for eg.
    Don't waste your gems on starting day 3 early, because once you're done, you'll have to wait even longer to start day 4... If you want to spend gems, use them for the last days...

Rhino Keeper
    there's no way I'm gonna finish this event, it keeps asking for stuff I can't even cook yet and its only just started! lol

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast