2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Day 1: 75 gems required

4 coins = ?
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    2 coins = 11 gems
    1 coin = ?

sorry,,what the mean this ? i'm new player. thx
    For catering events, each day is different. Since we can choose when to start (or delay starting) the event, it is good to describe each day in order. Since the catering/cruise event started yesterday, we are on day 2.

Then, I indicated the "gem total" for the day, which is the number you see in the middle of the screen & which you *could* just spend gems to skip having to cook anything for that day.

Next, each dish is credited with either 1, 2, 3 or 4 coins and the credit each of those gives against the "gem total" for the day, varies. So if the gem total is 150 and a four-coin dish gives 50 gems, you would only need to complete 3 four-coin dishes to complete that day. If each one-coin dish gives 5 gems, then to complete 150, you would need to cook 30 one-coin dishes. So, I was just posting what each different coin-value equals in "gem credits" for each day. For the ones I didn't know, I put a question mark.

This is just helpful for people to decide which dishes to make, which to refresh, & which to save for the next day. For instance if you only needed 15 gems to complete day 2, you would do best to deliver a 2-coin dish, rather than submitting a 3 or 4-coin dish and wasting the extra 'credit' they give. Instead, they can be saved for the following day putting you further ahead.

Make sense?

@infinitelove19
    i understand now..thank u for explaining very helpful

Already having trouble with this event. Some of the the food items I have on my counter are not going to the catering. For instance, my catering just had steak and eggs for an item, I had steak and eggs ready on my counter but I did not have an option to deliver them to the ship. It was like they didn't exist. Left the game and went back in twice and each time it allowed me to deliver small portions of steak and eggs, but not the full amount despite having more than enough to complete the order on my counter.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Well that sure frees up your appliances!! Good job! I am a bit behind you, but it is coming along quickly. ;-)
    Hey infinite, can you or someone else post a picture of the cruise event screen? I haven't started yet due to family stuff today, but I wanted to get an idea of how things are laid out.

And how are the new recipes coming into play? Are they frequently requested for lots of coins? Or are they just here for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 2: 150 gems required

4 coins = ?
    3 coins = 35 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Day 1: 75 gems required

4 coins = ?
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    2 coins = 11 gems
    1 coin = ?

Seems I've only gotten 2 and 3 coin dishes so far.
    Currently collecting ingredients for all three slots: Bacon, seaweed and lemons. What an awful combination! LOL
    Day 1
    1 coin dishes = 3 gems

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by randic78 View Post
    Already having trouble with this event. Some of the the food items I have on my counter are not going to the catering. For instance, my catering just had steak and eggs for an item, I had steak and eggs ready on my counter but I did not have an option to deliver them to the ship. It was like they didn't exist. Left the game and went back in twice and each time it allowed me to deliver small portions of steak and eggs, but not the full amount despite having more than enough to complete the order on my counter.
    Sounds like not being able to pre-stack the dishes..for the cruise requests.. That really would be annoying, coz that was the only reason why I was able to finish the cruise challange last time.. I have to see.. If that happens to me too... only just started

Quote Originally Posted by chewingmilk View Post
    Sounds like not being able to pre-stack the dishes..for the cruise requests.. That really would be annoying, coz that was the only reason why I was able to finish the cruise challange last time.. I have to see.. If that happens to me too... only just started
    I haven't been able to complete any of the cruise ships, which makes me really sad. I can't seem to figure out the right formula for it. How does this dish stacking work? Just make mass amounts of the food we know usually comes up? Maybe put away most of the chairs so customers don't eat it all? Any other advice?? I really want this!! I always complete the first days with ease and then bomb the last day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by cnlsmommy View Post
    I haven't been able to complete any of the cruise ships, which makes me really sad. I can't seem to figure out the right formula for it. How does this dish stacking work? Just make mass amounts of the food we know usually comes up? Maybe put away most of the chairs so customers don't eat it all? Any other advice?? I really want this!! I always complete the first days with ease and then bomb the last day or two.
    I'm trying to stack the longer cooking dishes on my counters so I have them ready for the order. I do remove my chairs and keep the customers out, I know they said not to do that last time around and it was creating problems because it isn't the way the game is intended to be played but if I don't keep the food on my counters, I don't stand a chance at completing these types of events. I wish we could have a refrigerator or some sort of food storage that would allow us to precook but prevent it from being served until we are ready.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingmilk View Post
    It does work for me, I have some strawberry smoothie on the counter and I can deliver it to the ship.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, just had a request for a dish that was already on my counter.. No problem either here..!!

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast