Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Host(ess)
    This time it appears to be something completely messed up. Earlier, the period of getting locked was a few hours. But it is almost 5 days now and not much hope. Not being able to collect gold, send and receive gifts, probably lose some long time neighbors. Very very frustrating…

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yogoda View Post
    This time it appears to be something completely messed up. Earlier, the period of getting locked was a few hours. But it is almost 5 days now and not much hope. Not being able to collect gold, send and receive gifts, probably lose some long time neighbors. Very very frustrating…
    Same with me. This time is a lot worse
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

The same with my 3 islands, all level 200. Since tales started, I am unable to get in. It is so frustrating sitting on the sofa, trying to connect and nothing happens. 😡
    I wasted gold, because I started the second roost - I should have known better.
    5 days now without collecting gold, food and the monthly dragon will certainly not come to my islands ? hoping, my neighbors and gold-partners are still as patient, as I have to be.
    @storm8 ->> PLEASE STOP THE TALES!!!

Islands: Fuechslein 🇩🇪, Ennasus🇩🇪 and Wuschel-Land🐺

Rhino Keeper
    Its been said many times..Tales is a disaster waiting to happen for all us highest level players, PLEASE PLEASE S8 take it away until you can figure out how to fix it.Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Please could Storm8 put out a banner on the screens saying that some users can’t get into the game and are unable to send gold to their neighbours.

Also has anyone from Storm8 looked into deleting all the surplus items from previous tales, etc. I have loads in my store and cannot delete them.

It may or nay not work but at least it would show that things are being tried.

New Resident

Cannot get the connection with internet access

Quote Originally Posted by yogoda View Post
    This time it appears to be something completely messed up. Earlier, the period of getting locked was a few hours. But it is almost 5 days now and not much hope. Not being able to collect gold, send and receive gifts, probably lose some long time neighbors. Very very frustrating?
    This was happened again and again from Feb, now happen again. We are all play this DS for almost 10 years. Really very very disappointed such a big game company have that kind of problem never fixed.
    I have send out many emails for asking what happen? The feedback is you need to update the game, BUT storm8 NEVER have update for this DS, how we can do update???

Finally, I already decided to give up all the games from STORM8. I have save a lot of money!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Another interesting note..I am able to get into an older ipad with a lower than 15 ios easier than my ipad with most recent ios.lcan't get into this one until usually in the evening despite trying many times during the day

Rhino Keeper
    Still can’t get in ….

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Still can’t get in ….
    Try again tomorrow when tales is completely over with. It stinks that means we not only get locked out of tales but we also are forced to start leaderboard late. So unfair to us long time players. Please please pause tales until you have the resources to fix the problem.

Tales are over and still no access to the game. What the hell is going on? It's getting worse and worse ...