Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Fashion Designer
    As solution for fryer, maybe certain menu gives more eggs? From 6 chilli-cheese, I receive 2 eggs. Better than fries, I had to fry approx 10+ for 1 egg, and I got 3, so it must be 50+ fries. But from last 18 fries I earned no egg. As for nori, I got 1 egg from 5-6 nori. No egg from fried-eggs, I made 10 and put them to my slot right away. So I am focusing on chilli-cheese. But it can be different for each player. Now I've already sent 8 blue eggs to Morgan. Not bad compare to the others. There are 2 days left, I am excited. Hmm....

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    As solution for fryer, maybe certain menu gives more eggs? From 6 chilli-cheese, I receive 2 eggs. Better than fries, I had to fry approx 10+ for 1 egg, and I got 3, so it must be 50+ fries. But from last 18 fries I earned no egg. As for nori, I got 1 egg from 5-6 nori. No egg from fried-eggs, I made 10 and put them to my slot right away. So I am focusing on chilli-cheese. But it can be different for each player. Now I've already sent 8 blue eggs to Morgan. Not bad compare to the others. There are 2 days left, I am excited. Hmm....
    I don't think it makes a difference what you make. All other buildings are dropping eggs from the shortest timed item and that has always been the case in these events. The problem with the fryer is the drop rate is much, much lower than any other activity and because this game has a randomness to drops, rather than consistency, you can go many collections without anything and then get 2 quite close together.

I've been collecting fries all day and it is nearly 5pm now and nothing! and I made nori overnight and still got nothing!
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I don't think it makes a difference what you make. All other buildings are dropping eggs from the shortest timed item and that has always been the case in these events. The problem with the fryer is the drop rate is much, much lower than any other activity and because this game has a randomness to drops, rather than consistency, you can go many collections without anything and then get 2 quite close together.

I've been collecting fries all day and it is nearly 5pm now and nothing! and I made nori overnight and still got nothing!
    Well it did made a difference for me. I got nothing from making fries non stop. Then I changed to other crafts and started getting from them. My drops rate isn't ideal but at least I had managed to get a few eggs in between. It may vary from farm to farm. We're all just trying to chip in with whatever methods worked.

Fashion Designer
    Got 1 chilli-cheese done and collected 1 egg instantly. Tap it very slowly, as if you want to catch a culprit stealing your egg! gotcha!!

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Just to let you guys know that I had requested for an increase drops for fryer. Hopefully we get more drops soon. Keep trying, don't give up.

I got my little chick, super cute. Most of my eggs from the fryer came from chili cheese. I had fifteen tools to start and used them all until I finally got my chick.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post

I'm having the same problem..been trying with different crafts and nothing

I turned all the eggs in 10 times and still no yellow chick! Ugh!!!!! I hope when this is over they give us an option to buy cause I'm tired of finding eggs!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Reminder from Post 1:
    Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell thread for sale of event items.
    Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by WSEagles View Post
    I turned all the eggs in 10 times and still no yellow chick! Ugh!!!!! I hope when this is over they give us an option to buy cause I'm tired of finding eggs!!!!
    I've given up after turning in over 20 collections. I know it's random but it does seem very unfair. Ah well......