Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Just harvested the orange trees ----- not one egg!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshiNoMiya View Post
    Oh, fantastic! Thank you, storm8, for making my day - so ever NOT! As I'm only relatively new at really playing this and don't have the mine open yet, and collected eggs can't be sold or bought, I can't get eggs from Day 10.
    Next time please have the courtesy to state at the beginning of the event with buildungs etc will be needed, so one can decide whether or not to even try to participate.
    You can buy any egg that you don't have for 9 gems

Banned
    I really wanted the Easter cottage and I got 3 chicks, don't mean to sound ungrateful I missed out on the turtle, but I was really trying for the cottage. Has anybody won it? NM I just read the post above
    Last edited by myjacob11; 03-28-16 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Add

Hello TL:

The fryer is broken. Not one egg from nearly 20 crafting items.

Don't do this TL. Just don't. Not cool.

Farm Supplier
    How does one get an egg from the mine, I haven't even got it yet. I'm missing one deed to get it, the only way if someone wants to sell me a deed or I have to buy it with gems which is going to cost me 16 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BBragg15 View Post
    How does one get an egg from the mine, I haven't even got it yet. I'm missing one deed to get it, the only way if someone wants to sell me a deed or I have to buy it with gems which is going to cost me 16 gems.
    You have to use mining tools in the mine to get an egg. I have been getting approx one egg per 5 to 7 tools (either axes or shovels)

I also think that you have to build the mine after you acquire it, so even if you buy that last deed, the mine may not be available for a while.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Hello TL:

The fryer is broken. Not one egg from nearly 20 crafting items.

Don't do this TL. Just don't. Not cool.

I have the same issue with the fryer. Its drop rate is way out of sync with all the other activities.

The event was fun, until this issue.

The crazy thing about this is that I am not even bothering to mine or fish any more because there is no point in getting more eggs, when I can't get fryer eggs.
    Last edited by ciarjen; 03-28-16 at 06:08 AM.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BBragg15 View Post
    FYI you will need to repair your mine after you have expanded to it. These are what you need.

Expansion: 8 expansion permits, 8 land deeds, 8 old maps, 8,000 coins
    Repair: 5 bricks, 5 hammers, 5 wood planks

Farm Supplier
    Well this Easter quest sucks for the ones that can't get the last egg to complete the collection

I do have the repair items I went to check so the deed is what is holding me up.
    Last edited by BBragg15; 03-28-16 at 06:32 AM.

New Resident
    I don't usually complain about things within the app however, it is simply unbelievable that we are all having the same issues. I have mined 12 times today and NOTHING! The fryer rarely gives an egg. Fishing? Caught other types of fish other than what is required for the event. If these events are forcing players to buy gems to complete the goal, that is not cool at all. It certainly doesn't make me want to keep playing their apps.