Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Executive Chef
    Egg 2 is from collecting bacon.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    thanks Sweetypies97!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Was just about to post that! 
    Not sure if it's just collecting from the pigs, or other animals too.

UPDATE: just tried collecting from my sheep - nothing.
    Can safely assume it's just pigs ��

Executive Chef
    You're welcome!

Well that was easy. Day 2 done. Let's hope the rest are that simple!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    When I clicked on the goal, or whatever it's called, it pointed directly at the pigs. Every pig gave me an egg.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I hope I don't jinx myself. Unlike most on here , I like delivery challenges. I seem to do ok on them, I have 29 Day 1 eggs so far.
    Here are a couple of my tricks that I do, maybe they will help others.

If a delivery has something that is going to take more than 5 minutes waiting for an item to finish, I dump it. Usually one or two will come up ready when they open again.

I'm not concerned with how much money I am going to make or lose on a delivery, it's all about getting that prize, " coin, egg, whatever"

I buy some of the long cooking items from the market to have on hand.

Good luck to all on this Event
    THANK YOU! I'm glad someone else has no problem with doing deliveries.

rynetory2, ciarjen, I understand that some players prefer to take "shortcuts" and buy the special machines that will help them get ahead in the events, and that's fine if they can afford it. But for myself, who CAN'T afford 250 gems (the price of the Egg Dipper in my game), the anger at needing to make deliveries to get eggs was confusing. I make deliveries all the time because I cannot rely on the trains to request items I have in stock, nor am I willing to spend excessive amounts of coins on buying them in the market just to stock the trains. So, for me, as for kellanrevere, delivery challenges are not a huge issue for me.

Executive Chef
    5 eggs from 8 pigs. Not bad!

I'm happy that we are getting eggs from deliveries. I'm trying to level up so its a win-win for me.

Can someone PLEASE confirm if we get the prize from random collection turn-ins, or if we get the prize from completing Morgan's goals.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI for the next step/goal (I think it's step 2), you only have to COLLECT eggs 1 and 2 - you do not have to give any.

Executive Chef
    Actually, there are two sets of goals running simultaneously. The first (Morgan's, since it is 5 goals), is "An Easter Eggsperience". That's the one that we had to give ten Day 1 eggs to her. The other, Piper's, is 3 goals, called "Gotta Hatch 'Em All", and I think the first one was just finding one Day 1 Egg. The 2nd Goal is finding one Day 1 egg and finding one Day 2 egg.

For Piper's 2nd goal, however, the eggs MUST be found after the goal unlocked. If they are found (or received) before, they do not count, so any Day 1 eggs left in a player's collection will not qualify.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 03-19-16 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Entered name of Piper's Goal series.