Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntNikNik View Post
    ..... I am already a day behind and stuck on Chapter 6, at least with the tournament I might get the second dragon! Anybody have any pointers on these battles? My only strategy now is to fight with a dragon that does not have any of the colors the opponent does. Only 2 of my dragons are above level 10, I level up the diamond dragon thinking that might be a good fighter, because diamonds are the hardest substance known to man, but so far it has pretty much proved itself to be a wimp!!!! Help!
    Well..using a dragon that has different color than opponent's is actually not that bad a strategy. But if you want a 'pointer', find any of the battle tournament threads here in forum. In the first page you will see a detailed list as to what color is to use against a particular color and what colours are to avoid.

Re: diamonds usually become super fighter only at level 15. Before that, they are more or less wimps. Good luck.
    Last edited by jagarjag; 08-26-16 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Well..using a dragon that has different color than opponent's is actually not that bad a strategy. But if you want a 'pointer', find any of the battle tournament threads here in forum. In the first page you will see a detailed list as to what color is to use against a particular color and what colours are to avoid.

Re: diamonds usually become super fighter only at level 15. Before that, they are more or less wimps. Good luck.

Thank you!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 8
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    Whew I'm glad I started when I did - Day 10 will be the day after the tournament which means I can do both.

I guess I'll use the free breeding boost in the Arctic Isles. Still need the diamond hybrids there.
    Thanks for the reminder. I always forget about the Arctic Isles.

Rhino Keeper
    So does the chance to breed a viture dragon increase 10 fold during this event?

Also does the likelihood to get coins on food guests increase too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    So does the chance to breed a viture dragon increase 10 fold during this event?

Also does the likelihood to get coins on food guests increase too?
    I have noticed for the last few tales that, if i send for food quest during the tales, most of the time I get 125 foods...

Does getting island parts mean the 2nd mine is reopening?

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. I have finished chapter 9 just now. And my tasks for chapter 10 are all lined up so that I can start on my battles ASAP. And I am only 5 hrs into my day . My next chapter starts in roughly over 18 hrs.
    So I have one question. If I pay the 50 gold to start chapter 10 early... Will I get 18 + 24 hrs to complete my chapter 10 or only 18 hrs. ...???
    Pls help!!!l

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    ..... If I pay the 50 gold to start chapter 10 early... Will I get 18 + 24 hrs to complete my chapter 10 or only 18 hrs. ...???
    Pls help!!!l
    18+ 24 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Hi everyone. I have finished chapter 9 just now. And my tasks for chapter 10 are all lined up so that I can start on my battles ASAP. And I am only 5 hrs into my day . My next chapter starts in roughly over 18 hrs.
    So I have one question. If I pay the 50 gold to start chapter 10 early... Will I get 18 + 24 hrs to complete my chapter 10 or only 18 hrs. ...???
    Pls help!!!l
    Yup ....I started ch 10 early to get the extra time with 50 gold because of the uncertainty of the known difficulty of requested donations in past tales I'm on that section of chapter 10 now I'm 5 hours into asking now and am waiting for the last one now for the last hour ..... But have to wait ......
    (Also I gave a sick iPad 2 which needs replacing which means I have aproblem logging into the game because it keeps crashing when loading DS so just have to keep trying till it connects up ....just to add to the frustration )
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10