Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Executive Chef
    Crops don't count on this event. But, yeah, curiousity got the best of me, and the number one in my bracket has arctic isles....I am android. Sooo..., yeah....

This is more as a heads up, as I know there's no way in h e double hockey sticks I am going anywhere near the top on this.

*Sighs*...making such a lovely dragon only to have it impossible completely to get is bad, bad bad...

Executive Chef
    Me either Niire. The leader in my group is a level 200. I don't like this style of event and I am not going to do anything any differently - I'll concentrate on the Tournament.

I hope to get the milestone dragons though, since there isn't an opt-out option: I do like Duchess!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Me either Niire. The leader in my group is a level 200. I don't like this style of event and I am not going to do anything any differently - I'll concentrate on the Tournament.

I hope to get the milestone dragons though, since there isn't an opt-out option: I do like Duchess!
    I got duchess, but not mother, or snowfall...that's what I'm concentrating on, that and starry night. Just man....if I could block the leaderboard entirely out, that would be fine by me...

Executive Chef

I visited your island, what dragon is that with Galaxy, blue moon and starlight? It's beautiful and I've never seen it before

Fashion Designer

Hi Deede99! just wanted to let you know in case you didn't already that Duchess is still breedable! This made me happy because she is so pretty but I knew I couldn't get that many points. I still have a chance to breed her. Is it sad my personal goal is the habitat?

Rhino Keeper
    Both my baby accounts are on the same leaderboard. The odds must be astronomical.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Hi Deede99! just wanted to let you know in case you didn't already that Duchess is still breedable! This made me happy because she is so pretty but I knew I couldn't get that many points. I still have a chance to breed her. Is it sad my personal goal is the habitat?
    Not at all. The habitat is my only goal as well.

New Resident
    The event starts and then only an hour later someone in my group is already over 3,000 i was so hoping to win this dragon

It's more than possible to jump up 340 points that quickly. That person either planned out timing with long breeding, hatching, and evolution times so they could gather everything at the same time or was speeding things up by spending gold, with or without a boost. Good planning and/or spending gold isn't *****ing.
    Because we knew when this leaderboard was going to start people could prepare beforehand. In preparation I had looked up the evolution times of all the dragons I wanted to evolve and had the longest one evolving before the event even started. I also looked up the hatching times and rarities of all the eggs in my storage so I could plan those out, and I had things ready to go in my arctic isles as well.

Whelp, that was supposed to be a reply to kimandamelia.
    Last edited by DisposableHarlequin; 05-03-16 at 07:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Holy smokes...my game is slower than molasses now! Leaderboard? I just want to harvest my crops lol