Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    Anybody else have this problem? My messages say 10 neighbors have responded to my request for help but my storybook only shows 2. I?ve forced closed my game for three hours, then I tried shutting off my phone. Do I need to delete my game?
    A forced close should be enough, but be sure to do a forced close (wipe the memory clean). No need to delete the game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I wasnt going to do the event, but then I saw the Cash Cow. I have a golden area in my kingdom in which they will look great! So now I am doing the event at least until I can get them.
    I can be such a dingaling. I thought it was odd that the Cash Cow wasn?t green or have dollar signs for her spots, but then it dawned on me that gold coins are the currency in our kingdoms.

Glad you have a nice place for yours! Mine will probably get placed with all my other cows.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Honestly after seeing posts about the side goals affecting drops, I was really expecting my workshops to not have the sparkling diamonds and wands still available after my side goal auto completed. But they are still there.
    This is the first storybook event I've read so many posts concerning side goals. If I recall correctly.
    What worked best for me was keeping the saplings from growing into mature trees. That was a huge reminder for me. Players who don't keep up on the forum posts probably wouldn't think of that.
    Adding: Evidently I'm still not understanding fully and remembering correctly about side goals, because now I recall someone said it had been mentioned before in previous storybook events.
    Come sit by me. I have no recollection of it either. 😂 Storing saplings was complete news to me. How did I miss this before? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Come sit by me. I have no recollection of it either.  Storing saplings was complete news to me. How did I miss this before? 藍
    Players assume that the same dynamics are going to apply to similar events. It got posted on forum. Not good. Players went with it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Keep replenishing your Wood as well.
    Fortunately stone gets replenished with the fairie dust which is kinda cool.

Rhino Keeper
    How long will we endure the sinister surprises of the S8. They increased the duration of Glittering Wand and Sparking Diamond from 1 hour to 2 hours, this is mockery !!! I also want compensation for forcibly stopping the game for 3 h., this is done everywhere.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    How long will we endure the sinister surprises of the S8. They increased the duration of Glittering Wand and Sparking Diamond from 1 hour to 2 hours, this is mockery !!! I also want compensation for forcibly stopping the game for 3 h., this is done everywhere.
    I've been making them all day, and they've both been 1 hr timer. Just checked the ones I just started, and they also show 1 hr. Maybe you should force close, and if it continues, contact S8
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've been making them all day, and they've both been 1 hr timer. Just checked the ones I just started, and they also show 1 hr. Maybe you should force close, and if it continues, contact S8
    I'm not new to this game and I know I have to restart, but despite this restart - 3 times, the workshop always showed 2 hours and I lost a lot because I could end up with a sparkling diamond during that time. Also, the forced suspension of the game ate my acceleration tokens, which I get so hard ... the most interesting thing was that 1 hour after my post here the problem over, at least for now. But I want S8 to compensating all for the forced stop and the mistakes today.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like Chapter 6 is where I should settle in for a bit to make the wands and diamonds. But keeping in mind that the potions in ch 7 require cash cow which has a 4 hour timer. I got lucky with one from an Adventure, but it's not unlocked for event drops yet.

Is chapter 7 unlocked yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

My game shuts down if I do anything else on my cell, and vacantly staring at the only 2 saplings so I can pick them at 10 minute intervals is more than I can bear. So I wander off to do something else and when I come back it takes 1.5 minutes just to load the game (during which time I can't do anything else or the load will crash.) It's not an old phone, but it's an Android, and I've discovered Castle Story is far better on iOS (video gifts are one thing!)
    I'm trying to play on an Android phone too and it is almost enough to make me give up - it's so slow. Mine also takes forever to load. Moving across the kingdom takes forever, collecting takes forever, it feels like the screen is 'sticky' and can't move. Then I'm constantly losing hard-earned gems because when I think I've tapped on something innocuous, the game thinks I'm speeding 8 hour timers up or buying energy when I already have 40.

Rant over (for the time being)!