Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yep. Waiting on biscuits. Maybe the last chapter will just take a couple of hours.
    Wishful thinking.
    If you have already crafted the 4 Sparkling Diamonds and 4 Glittering Wands, Chapter 10 could take you 6 hours. That is how long it takes to make the Golden Elixir if you have amassed 10 Golden Horns and 10 Faerie Biscuits (which should now be no problem). You also need 10 Golden Milk for the Enchanted Coins. If you have these items, Chapter 10 only takes 6 hours. Best of luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by triplescream View Post
    YESSS, the faerie Dogmother is down to 30 minutes?
    Doing the happy dance.
    I was lucky enough to get a 3rd fairy dogmother from adventure after my first collection, so only needed two more collections. As I collected for the last time to get the 8 visits to the dogmother, the timer is now changed to 30 minutes. Glad it's fixed going forward, but at least I was able to start chapter 5 right away. My neighbors seem to be responding to my request quickly, so hopefully I'll be able to get caught up on chapter 5.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Thank you S8. Now awaiting neighbor requests, 3 more to go!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The only thing that I'm not getting is the Desiderium Tree/Sapling. Twice now my Keep dropped a tree/sapling. I collected them but, they just don't appear in my inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you! I did a force-close and found two of the Trees. So, it's one of those bugs that gets corrected with forced closures.
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    This just happened to me as well. I saw it drop from adventure ..only got 3 things..experience 1 star cookie and sappling..go to get it and its not there
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluci1949 View Post
    My Desiderium Trees are finally dropping items, but I still never got the saplings and one from the adventure never made it into my inventory.

EDIT: Well. Ahem. I am not behind after all, ShibuyaCloth's calculations say I only need 106 blooms - I thought I needed 300+. Whew!

I've done multiple force closures after each Adventure, rebooted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game ... two Trees turned up but I didn't get saplings until 4th adventure. putting me way behind. AND I was postponing finishing the chapter, not noticing I needed to run more adventures in the next chapter, which I was doing anyway! It's VERY difficult not knowing when the next chapter will unlock, on the last storybook I got caught in limbo 3x.

My game shuts down if I do anything else on my cell, and vacantly staring at the only 2 saplings so I can pick them at 10 minute intervals is more than I can bear. So I wander off to do something else and when I come back it takes 1.5 minutes just to load the game (during which time I can't do anything else or the load will crash.) It's not an old phone, but it's an Android, and I've discovered Castle Story is far better on iOS (video gifts are one thing!)

Yes, I searched back 42 pages in Inventory until I got to items from the last event - I found the Trees that way, which are still useless, but no saplings.

I need to contact Storm8 anyway because the scroll for the Academy has vanished, altho I had to have received it chapters before. Although I already have Petrichor and paid out the Brews, it acts like I haven't, and won't unlock the next square. For some reason I am too nervous to contact Storm8. They have helped me before with purchase problems but I've never had an item completely vanish - until the scroll and now these saplings. It was easy to prove I'd made gem purchases, but how do I prove I got quest items???!!
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-24-21 at 12:57 PM. Reason: dont need 300+ blooms. from saplings, just 106. So I'm okay. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Thank you S8. Now awaiting neighbor requests, 3 more to go!
    I have not received any neighbor requests and none of mine have been answered in a while. I wonder if the system is clogged up?

Executive Chef
    I have just finished the event and have finally met Ethylle the Faerie. She is quite lovely. However, she is very tiny. It is hard to see her details, as she is so small. I will wait to see if hagypagy and others agree with me. We might have to encourage S8 to make her a bit larger. Her collection time is 22 hours.

Executive Chef
    Desiderium Trees are not storable after the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I have not received any neighbor requests and none of mine have been answered in a while. I wonder if the system is clogged up?
    Yup. Neighbor requests not going out. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    That's too bad. I used my list of active neighbors from the last event neighbor requests and received them within 45 minutes. Good luck.

Be sure to keep track of who asks you for requests. It should build an accurate active neighbor list.

Executive Chef
    Yup. Neighbor requests not going out. Sigh.
    Im wondering if Invites are getting to you. Have you gotten any?