View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

12 41.38%
  • I didn't like this event

10 34.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 41.38%
  • Koala Tree

11 37.93%
  • Topiary Bunny

7 24.14%
  • Amazon Toucan

15 51.72%
  • Peach Blossom Trees

12 41.38%
  • Hickory Trees

10 34.48%
  • Woodpecker

18 62.07%
  • Weeping Willow

9 31.03%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Koala Tree Leaderboard - 2019 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    So, I just checked the Milestones (because I'm not going to try for the top prize), and the reward at the 2250 Milestone is 5 Hickory Trees. What happens if we already have 5 Hickory Trees? Does that mean we're out of luck and get nothing for that Milestone?
    The Hickory Trees are delivered to your cellar upon reaching the milestone and can be placed. It will not change the current cap of 5, but it will allow you place them even if you are currently maxed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    On a personal note, I preferred it's like the original style pet which moves and requires a habitat. However I dont mind this since it's a Koala and super adorable.
    totally agree lol

Executive Chef
    The Hickory Trees are delivered to your cellar upon reaching the milestone and can be placed. It will not change the current cap of 5, but it will allow you place them even if you are currently maxed.
    Thank you for clarifying this, Rynetory2

Rhino Keeper
    I play the events diligently, 24/7 spending gems for boosts and through the whole leaderboard event I can get up to 17,000 if I work really really hard with lots of gold boosts.... I just don't understand how someone can amass 28,000 in a few hours no matter how many gems they spend..tapping for 4,6 or 12 points a click... it just doesn't add up... I would just like to know how its done?? what am I missing unless its a pure hack...and if it is a hack can we report them have them removed so fair players have a chance please???

New Resident
    Are the Peach Blossom trees for decoration only? I thought the description read that something would be collected from the trees. Thanks!

I thought so too as on the leaderboard for goals it says "Try your luck at a Peach Blossom Tree". So what "luck"?
    Last edited by Witsdom2014; 04-28-19 at 01:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellymtn View Post
    Are the Peach Blossom trees for decoration only? I thought the description read that something would be collected from the trees. Thanks!
    Yeah the Peach Blossom Trees are decorations. It does say in the information box in the cellar to chop them down but that would have been for a past event

Executive Chef
    They are for IOS users only, but for some reason sometimes we can buy the leaderboard points item.

Quote Originally Posted by 01050609 View Post
    Android user here:

First time I ever saw anything on FS2 regarding leaderboard! I am interested in the Woodpecker, but what about the "Leaderboard?" Will this be available?

I didn't want to waste 125 gems...IF, android users aren't fully included!

TIA!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone having trouble with the Windmills? The last 3 leaderboards they seem to get stuck in a loop. It will count down the time, but then it starts the time over for the same items. 2 of the leaderboards it took 3 days for it to correct itself, but it didn’t start till close to the end of the game. This leader board it started this morning—������

Rhino Keeper
    I had two problems with that:

First, I thought there were a new kind of trees since the ones I won are named in English (Hickory) in the leaderboard and the ones I can buy are named in Spanish (nogal) in the shop.

Second, I spent over 10 minutes trying to find where I planted my Hickory trees in my farm. It was driving me crazy because the shop was saying that I cannot plant more nogales so they must be somewhere in my farm. It turned out they where in the cellar.

So be careful, if you have your Hickory trees in the cellar you cannot plant more even if you do not have any in your farm.
    Last edited by tromalyt; 04-30-19 at 12:01 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast