Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Fashion Designer
    The survey item looks like the same piece from the City Story game.

I hope we do find out if the deeds are still necessary to collect. I am fully expanded except for these new areas.

I?m confused. When I click on Brave New Future and then ?go,? nothing happens. Do I have to have expanded all other areas before I can do this and start getting the new parts from deliveries? I have a very long way to go if so

Host(ess)
    Has anyone received one of these new expansion parts yet?? Tons of deliveries and nada...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I need more than a guess. Lol. I?m still getting them in deliveries... I could sell off as I was accumulating more from the last expansion. Thx
    I visited this thread looking for this exact answer. Who's the moderator? I'd like to ask the question directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    I visited this thread looking for this exact answer. Who's the moderator? I'd like to ask the question directly.
    I have no idea, I have been selling a few, I hope I don’t regret it. I don’t understand why we don’t have an answer, I was totally expanded until these new parts.

Host(ess)
    I just figured out why I?m not getting new expansion parts - I can?t get the first quest to clear. I?ve clicked ?go? several times. I?ve forced closed. Still won?t complete. I don?t see an update... any other thoughts?

Host(ess)
    I?m seeing the same thing... I hope we don?t have to be fully expanded to start collecting these new parts. Hopefully we?ll get an answer soon

Quote Originally Posted by krystab33 View Post
    Has anyone received one of these new expansion parts yet?? Tons of deliveries and nada...
    Yeah, I have, though sent out quite a few deliveries. So far I have 2 maps and one each of the other two. I didn't see all of them when they arrived via the delivery; I needed to check my barn/quest to check.

No.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I?m confused. When I click on Brave New Future and then ?go,? nothing happens. Do I have to have expanded all other areas before I can do this and start getting the new parts from deliveries? I have a very long way to go if so
    Quote Originally Posted by krystab33 View Post
    I just figured out why I?m not getting new expansion parts - I can?t get the first quest to clear. I?ve clicked ?go? several times. I?ve forced closed. Still won?t complete. I don?t see an update... any other thoughts?
    Clicking Go button will bring you to the bottom of the farm where the new expansion plots are. You will need to expand the nearby plots before you can get to the new plots which means you wont get the next goal until you expand the surrounding old plots.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast