Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

Personally, I just wanted to say thank you to TL for providing a game where I have discovered people I consider friends. I have met my best friend in life through the game and then in person. I love that I can easily interact with people around the world as well as have a little fun playing a game at the same time.

I am not worried if we don't get a playable update for a week or two. No one is forcing me to buy anything. I remember a period of what seemed like six months where there were no updates at all! Many stopped playing for good, including people I enjoyed chatting with and still think about on occasion.

They don't need my thanks I guess, they are a for-profit business, but still... Thank you. And thank you to the moderators of the forums who work so hard to maintain the legal forum rules! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Me too...
    I like this game, with or without W-ali (I still don't have it, waiting for pink part to dress)
    I playing when no weekly update are available, and I'm still playing now after dragon-gate, weddingAli-gate, after any kind of issues proposed by to-much-hungry-people asking for everything they will... (sorry for my bad english... in not my native language)
    all flames will pass and only CS addicted will remain...

So Thank TL!!!!
    and Thanks to moderators and all people keeping this forum a nice place to come every day

Farm Supplier
    Same here TL ������ still enjoy the game after two years, and Weekly Updates are too stressful

Fashion Designer
    SW thanks for the new list, I find it very easy to follow.
    TL love the new graphic looks, and the size of the options, even though I am full up on walls (I have a thing for flowered hedges). Looking forward to what's next.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-20-15 at 03:55 PM. Reason: not needed after prior post removed

Executive Chef
    Yes Thank you TL for the game.
    Yet players' criticism, controversies and problems concerning CS are all a healthy sign that the game is alive and well, generating reactions, positive and negative alike.

If the players weren't passionate about this game, they wouldn't have voiced their opinions in the forum.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-20-15 at 03:56 PM. Reason: removed quote - not needed after post removed
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Host(ess)
    I don't criticize often but when I do then I think that something has gone over the top BUT that don't mean that I am not gratefull. I LOVE this game I don't know what I would do without it so THANK YOU TL for creating this game

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, some posts have been removed. Please be careful calling another members names. Also please keep the thread on topic.

If you disagree with a post, please do not discuss on the thread. As per the forum rules

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a TeamLava Community Manager [TL Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a TL Player Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for TL Player Mods and TL Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you TL for a great game! Halloween was over the top and you have been very generous in giving us crafted decorations that continue to drop valuable items, food and potions, that we used to spend a lot of time crafting. The graphics and story line are amazing. And thank you so much for the new pink alicorn thread that was released today!!

Fashion Designer
    I agree with the thanks and finding good friends in this game.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Yes Thank you TL for the game.
    Yet players' criticism, controversies and problems concerning CS are all a healthy sign that the game is alive and well, generating reactions, positive and negative alike.

If the players weren't passionate about this game, they wouldn't have voiced their opinions in the forum.
    Very nicely put! I wholeheartedly agree with you, Liloze. CS is the only game that makes me exited, warm&fuzzy, extatic, dissapointed and absolutely fuming. Basically because CS is the only game I love enough to care.
    That is not to say that all is good and anything goes. It is merely a gesture of gratitude for the wonderful design and the simply brilliant humour and cultural references the CS-department at TL writes into the storyline.

You are appreciated!