Page 175 of 215 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basil98 View Post
    Hello! I recently expanded my game board. I used 3 explorer?s permits, enchanted lanterns, and $1.6 million to expand. It worked fine but then the game refreshed and I lost the expansion, lanterns, permits, and $1.6 million that I used to expand!! Help! I want my expansion, please! TIA!!!
    I see this has now been resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Can S8 please remove the money bag from the plush bush.

It wasn’t there before. Just appeared out of nowhere yesterday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B08C6153-B1BE-4A7E-A422-AC8E5E99FB3A.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	290.0 KB 
ID:	54563

Edit: thanks for the fixing this.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 02-07-20 at 05:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased the value pack that includes a pink flamingo. Now that I've reached goal 10, I can only place four flamingos instead of five. The value pack flamingo should have made the count six.

Edit: Sorry, I think this is for bugs already resolved. I reposted in bugs.

Thank you so much S8 for resolving this issue so quickly. I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by TL4me; 02-11-20 at 07:35 PM. Reason: To thank S8

Fashion Designer
    The romantic moat corners don't align with romantic moat pieces or romantic bridge-- no rotations work. Can this be fixed?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77F3542C-95B0-45F4-AD55-36DAF8A3E065.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	722.2 KB 
ID:	54631

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! My castle story keeps crashing when I open it.
    I have the latest IOS update and all my other APPS open and run . I have forced closed/ quit, etc. multiple times.
    I have re-started my IPad multiple times, too, and reinstalled the game. What’s Up?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Ever since the Romantic Moat pieces became available my alligator moat pieces have a gap between them instead of connecting to the regular moat pieces. Did S8 change the size?

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing for 5 yrs. Have supported this game to the tune of $4,117.35 (I just totaled my receipts) and still cannot retain an upgrade past level 1 to win the Dragon (the current event)although I have the items necessary to be at level 5! Only 5 Masks short of level 6. I have been dealing with this since December via "support". Could someone knowledgeable in this type of glitch please fix this ? Since December I have sent screenshots, explanations, closed and re-opened, uninstalled, reinstalled, moved the carriage/event item, stored the carriage/event item, took the carriage/event item out of storage, etc. Of special note when I try to upgrade to level 2, it runs through all the dialog, collect and the usual but when it goes to the screen for level 3 requirements all the items are zeroed out as in 0/3 when they should be automatically checked off since there are sufficient items in inventory. Then everything reverts back to level 1 so I'm making no progress! What's up Storm 8? Please help. So I'm trying again. All items checked off for level 2. This time I press the "Go" button. It goes to the carriage and rather than giving me the upgrade pop up, it gives me the item timer/speed up pop up and again it's still at level one. Open the goal book again. Everything checked off. Instead of using "Go" button, "x" out, go to carriage, tap, get the timer/speed up again. Sometimes I get this, sometimes it will level up but then reverts again.
    Last edited by ZOOMANIA69; 03-01-20 at 09:28 AM.

New Resident
    Hello!
    I won the dragon in the current event and placed it in my kingdom. When I logged into the game again at a later time, the dragon was gone and could also not be found in my storage.
    Please return the cute little dragon to me!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deaclis View Post
    Hello!
    I won the dragon in the current event and placed it in my kingdom. When I logged into the game again at a later time, the dragon was gone and could also not be found in my storage.
    Please return the cute little dragon to me!
    Try force closing the game & see if it re appears when you reopen.

Farm Supplier

Alligator moats don?t fit

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Ever since the Romantic Moat pieces became available my alligator moat pieces have a gap between them instead of connecting to the regular moat pieces. Did S8 change the size?
    I am having the same issue. The alligator moats used to fit perfectly with the wood spike moats, but they don?t anymore since the release of the romantic moats. Please fix this.