Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    GAAAAH! Bizarre reset happened; I made 2 floral beams & got goal credit, then 2 floral blocks, now making the bridge....but the game reset just after I started the bridge, so I have to make 2 more each of blocks & beams before the goal will complete!
    I know we have to make 2 bridges anyway, but wonky software makes me nervous...
    Oh No double GAAAH..... on a different account, I just collected bridge #2, game reset, and I am not progressing to the white flamingo battle because I have to make the blocks & beams again! Not fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66A63099-78DB-40B2-9BCB-DF3784038071.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	54568
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-07-20 at 07:42 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I really wish they would put the sweetheart shack for sale. I don't have it and I really want it. There are a bunch of cute items to buy that provide you with stuff for the sweetheart shack but there is no point in getting them without the shack!

Fashion Designer
    Dang! I came here hoping to find some kind of chart of needed materials. Has anyone created one they're willing to share?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Dang! I came here hoping to find some kind of chart of needed materials. Has anyone created one they're willing to share?
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I might have counted wrongly but if we actually need 261 random drops of amorablooms for block and beam crafts to make faux flamingoes, bridges and moat supplies, this will be difficult to complete for most. You will need luck and having to babysit the game every 1.5 hours.
    I don't have a chart, but I must be missing something because my calc only has 213 blooms.
    We need:
    4 blocks and beams (b&b) for the bridge at level 6 - that's 16 blooms.
    12 b&b for the 4 faux flamingos at level 9 - that's 48 blooms.
    6 b&b for the moat at level 11 - another 24 blooms.
    30 b&b for 10 faux flamingos at level 14 - that's another 120, plus 5 extra makes 125.
    That would be a total of 213 blooms, 52 b&2, 936 clay and 832 wood. What am I missing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I don't have a chart, but I must be missing something because my calc only has 213 blooms.
    We need:
    4 blocks and beams (b&b) for the bridge at level 6 - that's 16 blooms.
    12 b&b for the 4 faux flamingos at level 9 - that's 48 blooms.
    6 b&b for the moat at level 11 - another 24 blooms.
    30 b&b for 10 faux flamingos at level 14 - that's another 120, plus 5 extra makes 125.
    That would be a total of 213 blooms, 52 b&2, 936 clay and 832 wood. What am I missing?
    You need to tame 2 x white flamingo in goal 9, they each need 4 faux

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Ok, if 261 random drops:
    Assume 3 on a good each collection- some will give more, some less, some people will be v lucky and some unlucky...
    That's 261/3, 87 collections, round up to 90. : )
    Over 13 days, that's 7 collections a day, but doesn't credit how much people may have already collected, say, 6 or 7 collections each day.

Ooph. That is TOUGH.

However, the decos are fab, worth going for on their own, and I admit to spending over 1,000,000 coinage of the realm on the new romantic deco walls and towers. LOVE them. Obviously. : ) Is 500 walls and 50 towers enough??? Lol! : ) Any chance of a path to go with it, or re-release of pink larkspur paths? I don't mind lovers gate as a gate match, but would also squeal w delight over a fuller match. : ) Also - thanks S8 for the graphics and making these decos for coins rather than gems. Awesome.
    I think you also have to factor in the crafting times as there is almost close to 200h worth of workshop crafts. Granted you have 2 workshops but not really possible to have them both continuously working at full capacity in your waking hours as you are limited to the amorablooms you collect every 1.5h, for example 3 in your estimation.

Not trying to dissuade anyone from doing this event. It is not as energy intensive as some previous events but just bear in mind this one requires constant hourly babysitting for collections and crafts. I did not buy the royal flamingo but whoever has, could you please comment on bloom drop rates? Perhaps with the royal flamingo, it may be more achievable with pushing more crafts through but you will still have to collect from the amorabushes every 1.5h.
    Last edited by zoroak; 02-07-20 at 09:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    This has probably my been my least favourite event in a loooong time.
    Don’t particularly want any of the deco or items.
    They will all end up in storage most probably.
    And the quests are energy and time intensive.

I’ll still complete it all cause I’m addicted to the game. hahaha

I just unlocked Errol though!

And hopefully the tent in a couple hours will bring some cool new things.
    Fingers crossed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    This has probably my been my least favourite event in a loooong time.
    Don’t particularly want any of the deco or items.

I just unlocked Errol though!

And hopefully the tent in a couple hours will bring some cool new things.
    Fingers crossed.
    Me too. Which griffin will you be selecting?

I tried to put it in a spread sheet. I probably made some mistakes so please let me know of any fixes needed. Also, it says to prepare the moat supplies, but I assume you?ll have to craft it as well so I included that (which makes my math pretty much in line with the consensus).

Also, I love that this event matches my username!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Royal flaming? Will it help in future events or just this one?
    Thanks

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast