Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I think step 6 was 3 mattress, 3 support beams, 3 blankets and 3 or 4 cymbals to upgrade to level 3

I know this is really a random question but if we have to chop trees for this quest anyway .What are the trees that drop those green threads that I still need for an ongoing quest?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I know this is really a random question but if we have to chop trees for this quest anyway .What are the trees that drop those green threads that I still need for an ongoing quest?
    The Willow Tree

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Isn?t that the princess?

Or does the bed drop spellbound dew as well?
    The community event aspect grand prize is a walker, and the upgraded bed drops spellbound dew. : )

I remember I skipped the Portobella event because of the massive glitches at the start, I felt to *****ed. Then the grand community prize dropped 40 energy a week, which we hadn't been told. Then I felt even more *****ed. I LOVE knowing what prizes I am going for or not going for! Keep up the disclosure, S8! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, but I think you're right..just the Princess drops Dew, according to the 1st page info that SW put up, it says "Stay tuned" to find out what the fully upgraded bed drops will be. Hopefully we find out before the end of the event!
    OMG I am wrong! Oh no! FOMO again!! LOL!

If the upgraded bed drops trade tickets I am so in! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    So the bottleneck are Ivy and the hatcheries.
    And maybe the cymbals. The spawn rate on my farmhouses is very low.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    just getting the file now.... give me a bit of time to retype it - will post when done.
    Sorry folks! Needed to head off for some real life stuff quickly. I'm back and I've written everything up on page 1. Huge thanks to Pika and ClassySnake for providing me with a different format to help lessen the typing load.

NEW INFO:

* Princess Celeste and Prince Deslin are both characters to collect from. I've written the drops for the Prince on page 1 in Post 2. So, there are no kingdom citizens for this event! Some of you will be doing a happy dance

* The chart I received didn't have the drops for the Bed, so I'll see what I can find out.

* I love that we have the info for lower levelled players - you'll find that info in the Inventory post.

Happy upgrading!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    OMG I am wrong! Oh no! FOMO again!! LOL!

If the upgraded bed drops trade tickets I am so in! : )
    Yes, so and I....otherwise, I’m out. I already have the spellbound bloom and other plentiful sources of spellbound dew.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not getting any daily goals to get the chest.what Todo. I have uninstall and force close nope

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast