Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

New Resident
    All of my storm 8 games have stopped giving me food ready alerts. I've tried everything listed above but nothing is working. I even tried clearing the cache on all of my games and the device itself. Please help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by minmanmol View Post
    All of my storm 8 games have stopped giving me food ready alerts. I've tried everything listed above but nothing is working. I even tried clearing the cache on all of my games and the device itself. Please help!
    Have you tried toggling off and on the following?

1. device notification settings
    2. game notification settings

Try them and see if that helps.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by minmanmol View Post
    My notifications have stopped too. I uninstalled & reinstalled, toggled the on/off in notifications in the game & in settings it's still not working.

Host(ess)
    My food ready push notifications doesn't work.

I tried check and in checking in settings and uninstall and reinstall.

What else should I try?

I'm on Android version

My ID is 247ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem for me, too. Started about 3 days ago. This game and Bakery Story - I did post there, too. Galaxy S8 Active

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 247ivy View Post
    My food ready push notifications doesn't work.

I tried check and in checking in settings and uninstall and reinstall.

What else should I try?

I'm on Android version

My ID is 247ivy
    I'm having the same issue. Since around 1 am Wednesday. I've also uninstalled & reinstalled. Nothing I've tried helps & of course you can't submit help requests to Storm8 for this game any longer.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enodroc View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Since around 1 am Wednesday. I've also uninstalled & reinstalled. Nothing I've tried helps & of course you can't submit help requests to Storm8 for this game any longer.
    Almost the same time for me😅

New Resident
    Same problem for 3 devices in my home. Two are Huawei P20 phones and one is a LG G5 phone. The P20 phones went through a software update recently so I thought that might be the issue but when the G5 stopped working too, I found that very strange. No modifications of any sort have happened to the G5 for many months so for it to suddenly stop working seems like an issue on Storm8's side. Something in the game is not pushing out the notifications maybe?

Edit: P20 Phone OS is Android 9, Game version is 1.6.0.3g
    Last edited by godblasko; 08-09-19 at 12:16 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I am seeing several neighbours, aswell as myself, where suddenly this week, no notifications at all.All different devices, people and parts of the world!

What's happened!?

- Mobile Phone LG L90
    - Android Lollipop 5.02
    - Updated to 4.3
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 08-10-19 at 01:24 AM.

New Resident
    I am not getting notifications on either of my Android devices (Samsung Galaxy Tablet and LG Stylo 4+ Android 8) however I am still getting them on my IOS device. I noticed they stopped almost a week ago. Playing Restaurant Story version 1.6.0.3. Notifications were working before.
    Last edited by Snackz71; 08-09-19 at 11:42 AM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast