Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Dead trees continue to be needed
    Will need farm houses
    Jeweler
    Chickens
    Then will have to draw old Thomas.
    If I remember correctly, collect 8 papers from chickens (I have 20 out and did a full collection plus 7 more to get the 8)
    12 papers from dead tree
    And 10-12 papers from farm houses.
    Also noticed watch towers in the featured tab..while I have 10 out always it might be a goof idea for those that don't to place them now due to long timers.
    I don’t have the jeweler yet. Should I not participate?

Never mind. I can build that one.
    Last edited by arhoneybee; 09-06-18 at 04:27 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I don’t have the jeweler yet. Should I not participate?
    sometimes lower levelled players have different requirments, but we won't know till a player posts...

Fashion Designer
    Here we go! Made the picture of Ivy. Collected one from her house and spent gems for second. Crafted picture. Crafted picture of OT and it wants the Ivy picture, which has disappeared. Yes, I closed! Is this a bug? We need an update to make things go smoothly. Just found out I used the Ivy picture in the potion. Sorry! But we don’t know what to expect! What building is in the notes?
    Last edited by fish63; 09-06-18 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Mistake!

Nightclub Owner
    Where do the drawing fragments needed in Goal 3 come from?

Edit: Never mind. I see that SW has updated the Info post with this info. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Here we go! Made the picture of Ivy. Collected one from her house and spent gems for second. Crafted picture. Crafted picture of OT and it wants the Ivy picture, which has disappeared. Yes, I closed! Is this a bug? We need an update to make things go smoothly. Just found out I used the Ivy picture in the potion. Sorry! But we don’t know what to expect! What building is in the notes?
    So, after using the “Drawing of Ivy” in the potion shop for “Decipher the Code”, we will need to make more Drawings of Ivy?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    me too ,I think we have to do 2 more drawing ivy again, but I do not know the first ivy drawing I did?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    So, after using the “Drawing of Ivy” in the potion shop for “Decipher the Code”, we will need to make more Drawings of Ivy?
    yes, my suggestion and continue to spend the energy that is left over in dead trees, because it will take hundreds of energy in them to make the figure of ivy and others that will still appear in the next chapters, red trees will also be accurate and chickens and farmhouses, but without doubt the dead trees (coded message) we need hundreds so hop hop hop

Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    yes, my suggestion and continue to spend the energy that is left over in dead trees, because it will take hundreds of energy in them to make the figure of ivy and others that will still appear in the next chapters, red trees will also be accurate and chickens and farmhouses, but without doubt the dead trees (coded message) we need hundreds so hop hop hop
    So what goal are you on? The 5th one?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So what goal are you on? The 5th one?
    no in 7th

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    In chap 4 making drawing of Ivy in forge requires 2x pictures of Ivy's HUT collected from Ivy's hut, not drawings of Ivy.

Edit..I know this may seem a little correction but hey it's easy to get confused with these events sometimes..or often lol.

SW now you've updated this info on page 1 you can delete this post if you want.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 09-06-18 at 09:02 PM.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast