Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Most people get diamond from firestorm n island, if u buy another den one other combo better fairy n aether or fairy/ fruitful n athletic. Mix 4 different color, goodluck to u

Fashion Designer
    Thank you farmday0123. I went with serpent (blue/green) & firestorm (red/yellow)
    1: 20 hrs

Host(ess)
    Can anyone say whether breeding prize dragons can produce a diamond?

Also, any tips on breeding a gold dragon?

Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by uku383 View Post

Thanks in advance!
    The gold dragons are only available by purchasing them. I suppose the prize dragons will breed you a diamond as long as they contribute 4 colors. I haven't bred a diamond yet, but still trying. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by uku383 View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Yes - you can use prize dragons. I've been playing for a year and a half and am at level 170. JUST bred my 1st Diamond!! I used Sultana (from Tales) and Firestorm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    The gold dragons are only available by purchasing them. I suppose the prize dragons will breed you a diamond as long as they contribute 4 colors. I haven't bred a diamond yet, but still trying. Good luck!
    Gold type dragons that give gold instead of coins are unbreedable and buy only, but there is a Gold Dragon that is Diamond and Air type.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    Gold type dragons that give gold instead of coins are unbreedable and buy only, but there is a Gold Dragon that is Diamond and Air type.
    Oh wow! I didn't know this! I have to go look! Thanks ��

Nightclub Owner
    Good luck to all those breeding! Soon you'll all become like me with a full collection lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AudySpain View Post
    I have been trying for Anubis and it seems to be eluding me. What did you use? (:
    Diamond and Warrior Queen

Fashion Designer
    So yesterday I bought that diamond temple and started breeding for Valiant with Infinity and Spirit Warrior, both level 10.
    Guess what? After only 2 Fire fails I got that 48 hour timer Diamond dragon number 10 is on it's way

Because there are more diamond dragons I'd like to have, and not to waste precious temple time, I decided to speed things up a bit this afternoon. Paid 29 gold for Valiant, the egg will hatch when I come home from work monday. Nest 1 is occupied.

Now which dragon to go for? Prism might be an idea because it has only a few fails, so why not. I also don't have Mossrock, Golem and Turquoise, so started with Infinity and Stone. To avoid those single type dragons I'd use Angel instead of Infinity.

Here are the results so far:
    1: Infinity and Stone, 20 hours. Are you kidding me? New dragon! Sped it up, it's Golem, yay Second nest occupied.
    2: Infinity and Stone, 9 hours. Light, obviously. Sped it up, third nest occupied.
    3: Infinity and Stone, 20 seconds. Darn, no nests available, should have chosen Angel. Not going to wait, sped up Light egg.
    4: Angel and Stone, 8 hours! That's what I'm looking for! But it still can be Fuzzy... Could it be Prism? Too anxious to wait, speed up, Fuzzy of course
    5: Angel and Stone, 8 hours, again. Oh, what the heck, I'll be spending gold this week anyway. Too bad, another Fuzzy.
    6: Angel and Stone, 44 hours. Oh my. Angel. No, that's too much to speed up right away, relax a bit, Bas! *talking to myself*

Fuzzy egg will hatch at about half an hour after midnight, tomorrow is sunday, got no (important) real life things to do, so I guess I'll sit that one out. So Angel will hatch monday, too, just later that evening. Nice timing. Golem will hatch tomorrow at noon, but I'll have only one nest available until monday. We'll see what happens

To summarize: 9 breeds with an active diamond temple, 2 are diamond hybrids, of which one is new. And a Golem. Not too bad

To be continued...

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play