Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Horn - 2017 Nov 17

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    It's too bad that you've spent 1000 gems as you can buy it at 1200. Hope you can get it. I didn't get Cornucowpia so I have no right to try it.
    I just checked the cornucopia thread people are still getting it, try u may get it! With fire and nature lots of luck!

Can anyone please tell me how many days are left to breed the Harvest Horn? I don’t have the goal yet but have Cornucowpia on the nest right now, so I’m hoping to know how long I’ll have to try for it or if I should speed up Cornucowpia. Thanks!

I think it was 5 or 6 days for me before I did speed breading this morning, now it says 8 days to level him up, so u may get extra days to level him!

So had the 15 hr timer, but got a second Cornucowpia. It's a cute animal to have a double of (for now), but here's to hoping the next 15hr timer is for the Harvest Horn at last.

It's nice to know that an 8hr timer could mean the Hartwood using the same breeding pair. ^_^ I'll be happy to have either. I am a massive fan of Elk, Deer and Reindeer animals. Honestly, they're my favourites.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone have an opinion on is it better to be re-breeding or just trying it like the first time using regular breed ..im not sure what the odds are for it..

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got Harvest Horn! I had a 15 hour timer last night that turned out to be Cornucowpia, but then I got another 15 hour timer right afterwards. I was itching to find out what it was, so I sped it up and was really happy to find out it was Harvest Horn.

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Anyone have an opinion on is it better to be re-breeding or just trying it like the first time using regular breed ..im not sure what the odds are for it..
    I pressed rebreed for mine. I don't think it makes a difference which side you press. Anyway, I'd rebreed just because it's more convenient - it'll save you a bit of time, plus you won't run the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong combo if your fingers slip.

Grand Emperor
    Can someone help to post the evolution time and which Feed Schedule is needed for Harvest Horn? Thank you.
    See Feed Schedule here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1453290

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can someone help to post the evolution time and which Feed Schedule is needed for Harvest Horn? Thank you.
    See Feed Schedule here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1453290
    Food schedule is D not sure about evolution yet, but breed time is 15 hrs! I don't know how to enlarge pics.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-20-23-28-18-1.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	40101
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-20-17 at 10:27 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Food schedule is D not sure about evolution yet, but breed time is 15 hrs! I don't know how to enlarge pics.
    Thank you. Added to Guide. (Enlarged your photo. Click on your post and see the codes I added.)

Thanks!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast