Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Pupkin Statue
    Second Prize: Creature
    Third Prize: Pupkin Monument
    Fourth Prize: Creature
    Fifth Prize: Pupkin

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Heartstones, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Decoration
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Name:  51A74FC1-A4E8-4F87-8EEE-9D73470F8F43.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  105.2 KB

Event Boosts
    Pupkin Statue - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Pupkin Monument - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
    Bounding Bones
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Skeletal Bones
    REWARD: 250 Pupkin Heartstones

Goal 2
    Raise your Summer Equifox to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Pupkin Heartstones

Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Last edited by Paul__; 10-09-20 at 02:09 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Thank you for starting this thread, Paul! (Are you sure you aren't a former member in disguise?!?) Anyway, your hard work is much appreciated.

So, about the Pupkin - it is similar to the Station Dalmatian, in my opinion.

I am so upset about these impossible to win animals. I really wanted the Velvet Unicorn and the Lavenmare, but the furthest I can get is to the second points giving decoration. These events are simply impossible, and S8 doesn't care.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    The new habitat with this event is the "Creepy Creek." It holds Halloween, dark, and nature animals.

We need to breed a skeletal Steed to get points. It is fire and nature, so expect a ton of Fairy Ferret fails, which are at least short. Hopefully I'll get a Holly Collie fail as a I don't have that on any of my accounts. Also could get Merry Meercat, Vinotaur, Sidekicker, Wyburn, Fallaby, Jackalope, Solar Simian, Paradise parrot, and Flyer Fox.

Milestones are: Pupkin Statue which will give 4 leaderboard points every 4 hours, Autumn Equifox, second points giving deco, Harvest Mouse, and Pupkin.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    An endless stream of Ferry Ferrets. This is *not* fun.

Executive Chef
    Has *anyone* managed to breed the Skeletal Steed? even with speed breeding I've had no luck. I can't seem to get a Holly collie, either, which should be a fail from this combo. I would like to get him to go with my Reindeer and Toy Poodle. Which reminds me tat it would be awesome if we could have a habitat that holds Christmas animals in the market at all times since we can breed Christmas type animals year round.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Has *anyone* managed to breed the Skeletal Steed? even with speed breeding I've had no luck. I can't seem to get a Holly collie, either, which should be a fail from this combo. I would like to get him to go with my Reindeer and Toy Poodle. Which reminds me tat it would be awesome if we could have a habitat that holds Christmas animals in the market at all times since we can breed Christmas type animals year round.
    I jumped into this event in the middle of it. Fortunately I?m able to get a head start since I have a Skeletal Steed from an event 4-5 years ago. I?m still too far behind to accomplish much however.

Executive Chef
    I have 4 accounts. 2 of them finally bred the Steed within hours of each other. On one account I used Pandaffodil and Fallaby. On the other account I used Jasper Dragon and Emerald Dragon. I also got a Quartz Quetzalcoatl.

I've found it completely impossible - nothing but fairy ferrets, with the occasional Fallaby or Paradise Parrot :/

No one post the eggs anymore

Did anyone won him?