Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm very pleased with this hunt. I got the siren, a fire fly, an armored alicorn, and FINALLY enough gold coins to get a cabbage hut. I could have gotten one ages ago but was always lured away by other prizes and this time decided to focus and just finish the darn thing. At the beginning of the week it seemed impossible to get so much. I'm very pleasantly surprised.

It was a great monster hunt. I love that S8 changed things up. It was alot more fun having more than one end goal to focus on. But no WW after the event? I am bummed about that.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope there will be another chance to get The Royal Dark Unicorn! So beautiful!
    But happy with the event, 50 gold tokens (had some before), two royal sirens and the siren. ❤️ Now I can try to also get the armored siren 😊

Loved the MH. I spent 15€ on unlimeted energy and a siren statue. I managed 2 royal sirens, siren, 2 Unicorns, racoon and a phoenix. I had an awesome time and I am super happy that I skipped the event before so I had a ton of energy saved up!
    Already hoping for the next MH

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo one siren gave up a Mithril this AM, and the Fireflys did several Wisp Essence, so I am hoping these drops are at least a 1 in 20 chance. And don't get changed like the Pot O Gold did.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I'm super happy with this monster hunt, and super pleased with my fireflies which probably are worth more than weekly Alis to me. The only downside is that I stayed up many nights to slay beasts and now I'm exhausted. Who knew, playing game is really hard work lol. I would maybe skip the next event to recover but wow the faerie is too cute to resist, walker or dropper I'm on.

Executive Chef
    I loved this event - I know that several of us had to put up with bugs and errors, but for me I did well. I exceeded all my personal goals - ended with 4 RDU, 2 Fireflies, 2 Royal Sirens and Siren and enough Gold tokens to finsih my final upgrade on Wizard portal.

I cannot locate the siren statue, the gift from S8, even though a flag popped up that stated I received the gift before the game force closed on me. I was on vacation at the time and now that I?m back home, I cannot locate it in my inventory. Does anyone have a pic? Is this the correct forum for this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    I cannot locate the siren statue, the gift from S8, even though a flag popped up that stated I received the gift before the game force closed on me. I was on vacation at the time and now that I?m back home, I cannot locate it in my inventory. Does anyone have a pic? Is this the correct forum for this issue?
    This comment can be disregarded. I located the gift. Thanks!

My Synopsis

Dear S8, I would love to give the Sirens Beastmaster challenge a hearty "thumbs up" because it WAS a great concept & had the potential to be the *Best Ever* in my book....
    HOWEVER☹️,
    No thumps up for you.
    And that is because I (and a lot of other players) invested a ton of time, effort and 'real' money in order to obtain one or two (or three) of the much desired items from the MRC & Trade wagon.
    But on the home stretch, we were SHUT OUT for 24+ hours due to problems with your servers and unable then to even make it up!

And I'm sorry, but as an 'apology', you give ALL players a 'timed' item that we had maybe 36 hrs to collect from...I think it came out to 16 (?) shell tokens if collected without fail before event ended. I may be mistaken, but it wasn't much.

Maybe you could have given us a block of unlimited energy so that we had a chance to obtain at least half our goal!

I don't think I'm wrong in saying that this latest 'glitch' may have been the straw that broke the camels back for many players.
    And speaking of glitch's, when I read through the forums it seems like "glitch's" have become so common that we are becoming almost desensitized to them! That scares me. If they continue as they are, then who will be left standing a year from now?
    Not me. I'll delete 'em and stick with the games that still respect and value their players~

Bottom line S8...I love DS, FFS & CS and enjoy playing them, so I pray that you tighten up and remember that we are who keeps you in business.

Omg, this was last week for goodness sake's! THANKS for allowing me to vent guys !!!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom