Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Do City Story Metro Updates Damper City Story Updates

Banned
    Well in the app store city story still advertises their game with free updates weekly.... So isn't that false advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Well in the app store city story still advertises their game with free updates weekly.... So isn't that false advertisement
    Can they change their description once they've released an app?

Host(ess)
    So sad what they are doing to my favorite game. City metro is not the kind of game I like. Now they have a sale on city story. In the past I would purchase but now I won't untill they update. Boo hoo for them and me too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Can they change their description once they've released an app?
    I don't know but if they are t going to have updates anymore they should change it or remove it from app store ... Because if people are starting and buying gems with the thought that they will get weekly updates

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I don't know but if they are t going to have updates anymore they should change it or remove it from app store ... Because if people are starting and buying gems with the thought that they will get weekly updates
    I love City Story a lot and don't want it to go. I've been saying for a very long time to TL to update City Story but instead they made a whole new game. It's obvious that Metro effects City Story.

Quote Originally Posted by coollyul View Post
    CSM is 2 similar 2 Cityville!! Wonder if developers of that game will b happy?
    I thought that when I read somewhere that they use energy for this new metro game. I enjoy playing city story. I haven't been playing it for long and will be sorry if they close it down.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 07-14-12 at 07:55 PM. Reason: 3rd party app mention

Rhino Keeper
    I think the hardest part for me is loosing touch with neighbors. I've had a couple join me on farm story which just isn't the same. I hope they can find enjoyment in the switch.

Metro isn't great.

New Resident
    I have spent a great deal of time, money and effort creating my city and urge Team Lava not to shut down the game. Why do they currently have a sale on city cash if they don't have an update this week and if they are planning to close City Story? Is this simply a cynical money making ploy? Team Lava - please put some effort into improving City Story rather than creating a new game.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried cs metro and did not like it. It is like my town 2 meets cityville. Sorry for mentioning those two games. But I love city story and would hate to see it go by the wayside. As for metro, I dislike having the energy bar, ick. The whole coloring seems off. I'm so hoping the don't get rid of city story.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast